Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A number of massage places on Contact Tracing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cue is in the rack for the next 7 days for me. It’ll be interesting to see how this bomb diffuses. 100% some punters may have visited multiple venues in this time.

They did say she’s double vaccinated etc, it’ll be interesting to see what pops up.

As a fellow punter said a few comments above, if you’ve been to any of these shops; do the right thing and get tested, it would be a shame to see everything shut down again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep I be sticking to couple good private’s I know of for awhile more safe I think

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    So my guess is all ladies from those shops now at home 15 days ? That lot working ladies lol

Difficult at one of these shops as some of the ladies live in the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah be interesting other time they say close contacts stay home blah blah but not heard much wonder if the shops are open today ? They had deep clean done ? Strange anyway I won’t be going any of them even saying that what if a punter went then went other shop around brisbane fuck to many what if so I going stick to private’s as I sure cops will use covid to enter shops now more to see what’s going on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i heard from one of the girls from a different shift at one of these shops. she wasn't working that day and hadn't come in contact with the boiler. still got tested. seems shops are closed until they get their government approved deep clean.

i wonder what they will find on those deep cleans.

Girl A's secret condom hiding place
    Girl B's work dresses
    Girl C's stash of cash hidden from boss.

Punter A's dropped $50
    Punter B's 'lost at the beach' wedding ring

I'm sure there will be more in-depth investigation by the courious-mail, probably quoting this very thread.

so fellas, man up and do the right thing, get tested.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I’m sure cops will go through well no need for warrant use covid for reason to take phones and shit to download and get punters contacts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Yeah I’m sure cops will go through well no need for warrant use covid for reason to take phones and shit to download and get punters contacts
    looks like it's a good week to avoid the massage shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Full credit to the Channel 7 journo who said she was "pulling shifts" at the following locations.....

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come on must be someone on here who been caught by this and got call or txt to get tested ? Fess up no Shame on here lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Such a bloody mine field at least this boiler was double vaxed i know a young reg who I've tried to convince with no luck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mysteriously no punter has come forward as the source of the infection. the masseuse continues to remain unlinked.

i know other girls that work in the same shops on different days have also been tested.

the more this remains unlinked, the more questions the contact people must be asking about this lady's life.

yesterday I sneezed, then I'm immediately thinking have I picked this up from a girl. I dont have any other symptoms by the way.

are other people staying away from shops this week?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon she got it from undetected truckies who came up from nsw. Probably in archerfield.

Yeah I'm staying away for a little while. Surely a few punters would have got it if they saw her. I just hope she didnt get many customers coz shes a boiler.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    50 yrs old boiler advertises as 20yrs old HAB who jerks off blokes for cash went and got tested. She did the right thing, give her some credit 👏

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    50 yrs old boiler advertises as 20yrs old HAB who jerks off blokes for cash went and got tested. She did the right thing, give her some credit ��
    Except that she was in the community for 10 days before she got tested.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Full credit to the Channel 7 journo who said she was "pulling shifts" at the following locations.....
    ....or was that "pulling shafts"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12