Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which girl are you most excited to see when restrictions lift?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Patty and Leena from No5. I don’t see them on the website though. One of the guys mentioned Patty works at Wolli Creek? Which shop or E&B?? I wonder where Leena works now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure about Cindy, saw her maybe 4 times but don't really ask for WeChat, it'll be a pity of she retires, def one of the best

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    While it is a good thing for WL to retire and stay with a guy for perhaps a long term relationship, it is always a difficult journey even for Catholics’ marriage not to mention a punter and a WL together.

There have been many instances where WLs who presumably have retired went back to work for one reason or another. Like many punters, I think some girls may take a wait and see attitude after the long break to assess the situation before working again but when things really settled down, they will return to work.

I do wish the brother above and the lucky former WL good luck in their pursuit of happiness and a long term relationship and I guess this brother will stop punting again ie retired similar to the lucky girl.
    Nailed it brother, I have also retired. She actually asked me the other night if I missed going to shops and i said in all honesty, "no, I don't even think about it" She didn't believe me, and it struck me that I really hadn't for some time, so when I thought about I realized that everything I went to a shop for was what I now had at home and there was no need for me to think about it. I told her this the next day and it obviously made sense to her too so she proceeded to fuck me senseless as a reward.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    Nailed it brother, I have also retired. She actually asked me the other night if I missed going to shops and i said in all honesty, "no, I don't even think about it" She didn't believe me, and it struck me that I really hadn't for some time, so when I thought about I realized that everything I went to a shop for was what I now had at home and there was no need for me to think about it. I told her this the next day and it obviously made sense to her too so she proceeded to fuck me senseless as a reward.
    Good imagining and then wake up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why send me pm asking because I dont believe why you care what I think

I never get these types of posts. If you have something next level with a WL or even a shop owner you would say nothing here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I never get these types of posts. If you have something next level with a WL or even a shop owner you would say nothing here.
    Exactly!!! I completely agree with you bro Raybo!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I am going to see a dear friend and share some spring rolls and have a great time with her at her private place tomorrow! !!

If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I am going to see a dear friend and share some spring rolls and have a great time with her at her private place tomorrow! !!

Lalalalalalala!!!! Correct?

Nailed it brother, I have also retired.
    You have retired since March this year ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't we all retired from going to shops since the lock down?

Aren't we all coming out of retirement tomorrow?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't we all retired from going to shops since the lock down?

Aren't we all coming out of retirement tomorrow?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Retirement never. More like hibernation. Well rested and engine ready to go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bonnie at Always 18 massage, always a fun time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    Why send me pm asking because I dont believe why you care what I think
    I thought you might be able to learn something you illiterate fuck knuckle, and I assumed you had at least half a brain, I overestimated you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I thought you might be able to learn something you illiterate fuck knuckle, and I assumed you had at least half a brain, I overestimated you.
    Does your girl or girls (sorry lost track of what your actual situation was) know you're going around internet sex forums singing to the world that you're got her / them under your finger and made a harem out of them?
    Also, if you live with or made a life with your main squeeze living under the same roof, why did you have to "wait to the next day" to continue answering her question? Do you still make like her room is a brothel room and "visit" her like you would a WL just to keep the "old feelings" alive?
    So you went and "visited" her again the next day for a "sesh" and then you went "oh btw, what you asked yesterday...."?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Does your girl or girls (sorry lost track of what your actual situation was) know you're going around internet sex forums singing to the world that you're got her / them under your finger and made a harem out of them?
    Also, if you live with or made a life with your main squeeze living under the same roof, why did you have to "wait to the next day" to continue answering her question? Do you still make like her room is a brothel room and "visit" her like you would a WL just to keep the "old feelings" alive?
    So you went and "visited" her again the next day for a "sesh" and then you went "oh btw, what you asked yesterday...."?
    parading around does nothing for this dude, I don't even get his point? he probably does treat her room like a brothel... seems like such childish replies as well. I don't think half of us care that you (may cuz I'm sure everyone has doubts) are with a WL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    prob Arianna @42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Imagine for a moment a normal couple, chatting in the evening, a question is asked, and answered. One of them gets up early to go to work to run his business, (which is not in lock down) he reflects further on the conversation and when he returns home tells his partner of his thoughts during the day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Imagine for a moment a normal couple, chatting in the evening, a question is asked, and answered. One of them gets up early to go to work to run his business, (which is not in lock down) he reflects further on the conversation and when he returns home tells his partner of his thoughts during the day.
    So hard you try to explain, you care so much you told me the wl and shop owner same girl but all the shop owner I know are very old and not wl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast