Thread: Gina Hot

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gina Hot

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_385...d-Fucking.html

With the shortage of real girls and as I like a bit of anal ocassionally, I thought why not stop worrying if she was a ladyboy and just try some lady boys.

I saw Gina mentioned here on the forum somewhere so sought her out to try.

Upon arrival, I Said there are 2 ways this will end, either you in me or me in you.

SHe said fine, andstarted of giving me a sensual rub down.
    Yes she knows what to do and in not too muc time she had condom'd up with plenty of lube and started on arse.
    She was very gentle and knew what to do and before long there was no more of her to insert so a slow pump started.
    I actually enjoyed, surprising my self actually, but it was not enough to get me off.
    SO back to the erotic massage and whilst lying on my back she had go me plenty hard including a bbbj, so when she came up and starting inserting me in her arse I reminded her to put a condom on me.
    Well she has great control and quite honestly, fucking her arse felt better at the time than pussy, but again it just wasn't enough to get me off.
    She suggested bareback might do it but I said no. SO she ended up sucking me till I cam and actually swallowed.

A good punt ?
    Yeah different.
    But I cant understand her wanting bb.
    Worth return ?
    Maybe, but I'll try a few more first.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    when i looked at those pictures. body 90% legit but then when it comes to face.. i’m not sure if she is femininely. Is she thai? i have trust issue on her facial.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I thought why not stop worrying if she was a ladyboy and just try some lady boys.
    That's the spirit! 😂

Her photos look really fine, are they accurate? If so, and given what you've said about her performance, she sounds like great value. I'll have to add her to my post-lockdown list...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    I get confused at calling her a her and not a him, when she has a penis still
    They play the she, so its easy to call them that.

I wont suck cock (funny, i love daty) even covered (maybe I should strawberry or similar).

I have been trying a few others around and some of the arseholes out there are quite delightful.

I happen to meet one CD who looked very pretty and I told him so, he offered his arse straight up so in a quiet spot I used it. Yeah, I used it. He had fantastic control of his muscles and it nearly converted me.

Terrible what this lockdown has done to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    With the shortage of real girls and as I like a bit of anal ocassionally, I thought why not stop worrying if she was a ladyboy and just try some lady boys.
    There's a very similar after report on Parlour Pages, posted the same day, but different WL name ("Kim").

Coincidence? Or marketing? 🤔

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    There's a very similar after report on Parlour Pages, posted the same day, but different WL name ("Kim").

Coincidence? Or marketing? 🤔
    I am a new member here, my "KIM" post didn't make it.

Kim was cute, But lets be honest.. for a first time her dick is fine, but for a bit more welll.
    Lets describe her as a great person, goog cuddler, good head and a great first to give an anal experience.
    She is only 5 inches and NOT thick.
    Apart from that a good time.