Thread: Rnt massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rnt massage

Since the shop are gonna open, I thinking of trying some RNT shop. I am still learning so I want to ask what is your prefer service. There is prostate massage, dragon tendon,nude massage or does the service does not matter compare to the extra??
    Is double massage worth it??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just go to a well-reviewed place and get the basics first. 30/60 mins massage plus a tip for the h/e. I've never bothered with all the extra massage services on offer and with the quality of 7/10 of the Part 1s I get, it probably wouldn't be worth it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Since the shop are gonna open, I thinking of trying some RNT shop. I am still learning so I want to ask what is your prefer service. There is prostate massage, dragon tendon,nude massage or does the service does not matter compare to the extra??
    Go get pegged .. dive in at the deep end … junior ,, or more precisely have someone dive in.

You could even do a dbl.

Have them nude up from the start.

You’ll have ticked quite a few
    Boxes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Have them nude up from the start.

You’ll have ticked quite a few
    Boxes
    Thats what I'm talking about! I'm making sure I go to my regular place (legit place + extras) later at night where its just the mamasan working so we can start nude... it's the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Typically, people go to rnt for 30mins to an hour.
    Usually the ml uses half of that time to do part 1.

Depending on the shops, you can see the lineup or the mamasan chooses for you.

Depending in the rnt shop, nhj is part of the deal and you pay upfront or you pay for the tug in the room to the ml.

If youre looking for those services specifically, might have to search for reviews of shops that offer those things. Not into those so i dont know which shops specifically. But there ahould be more than a handful of ahops and ladies who had been reviewed in the forum.
    As the normal rnt shops, some girls only go as far as nhj and light touching on them.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite place is a Thai massage joint that charges me $70 up front for 30 mins, girl naked from the start no tips needed. Even had a Spanish ending there once with no tip, can't wait to go back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    My favourite place is a Thai massage joint that charges me $70 up front for 30 mins, girl naked from the start no tips needed. Even had a Spanish ending there once with no tip, can't wait to go back
    Sound like a nice place, care to give more info about the shop/girl?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Get the tranny out of the way first. The bj is awesome... well that's what I've heard

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Get the tranny out of the way first. The bj is awesome... well that's what I've heard
    hahhaa you heard or your own experience?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Depends what you like. Everyone has different preference.
    For me i love a deep hard massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    Is there such shop still exist ? I remember the good old days with thai massage at poplar st

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Sound like a nice place, care to give more info about the shop/girl?

Oooh please do tell!!