Thread: Orianna Korean Bath House, Chatswood

Banned

Orianna Korean Bath House, Chatswood

Does anyone remember the old Orianna Bath House Help Street, Chatswood? It was shutdown in 2011 after the council building inspector was arrested for corruption, following an ICAC sting.

The place was originally licensed as a women’s beauty parlour, with the council inspector turning a blind eye to the sexual activities going on there. He in return received free services from the owners, as well as cash.

I remember some good times there. I recall the fee was around $140 for a table shower, body scrub, followed by a 1-hour massage. There were some lovely Korean girls there who would strip off, do body slides and all sorts of other extras. I used to come out totally rejuvenated after the body scrub, massage and getting my balls drained.

There is another Korean bath house there at the same spot called Arisoo bath house, probably owned by the same people. But this is now strictly women only and men can’t get within 50m of the place LOL. Don’t worry, I tried.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes! Fantastic place, lovely Korean 'girl next door types' and terrific extras. I remember seeing a few times a beautiful North Korean girl who always went above and beyond.

I agree about coming out rejuvenated and it's a great opportunity for a new player - as I haven't found anything like it since. Only close comparison would be a Japanese soapland, but that's different again.

If you hear of any places let me know.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I remember it, only went a couple of times, didn't really feel it was any better than other shops.
    A female friend of mine who is extremely naive went up looking for a remedial massage. She was telling us the story at drinks one night of this strange place where the massages are really expensive, there's no health fund rebate and the girls all wear short skirts etc. She was saying it must be uncomfortable to massage in such tight skirts and so on. Our other friends and I were rolling around laughing until finally one of the guys had to tell her what the deal was. She was not amused. Apparently the receptionist was giving her strange looks the whole time. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Yes! Fantastic place, lovely Korean 'girl next door types' and terrific extras. I remember seeing a few times a beautiful North Korean girl who always went above and beyond.

I agree about coming out rejuvenated and it's a great opportunity for a new player - as I haven't found anything like it since. Only close comparison would be a Japanese soapland, but that's different again.

If you hear of any places let me know.
    I have always said japanese style soapland would do really well in Sydney.

Especially if it continued with the japanese "NO PENETRATION" rule.

Just like if we had japanese style bathhouse available, or along side it.

Ah, but we can dream....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Need a place like this now, I miss having my back scrubbed

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerfield View Post
    Need a place like this now, I miss having my back scrubbed
    Nothing scrubs skin away like a Korean Ajumma who doesn't give a fuck. Love the bathhouses in Korea. Come out looking 5 years younger with babysoft skin.

went there(arisoo) twice when I had too much money. It's good, refreshing but not worth the money anymore since I live the none-working girl's life.
    sex

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Only close comparison would be a Japanese soapland, but that's different again.
    In Korea they have the equivalent of a soapland but its not called soapland. They have a course where you get 2 girls but its one after another, not together. Whats interesting about this course is in the last 10 minutes with the first girl where its timed you will reach climax, the 2nd girl will walk in the room to setup her towels etc but both girls will pretend as if the other girl is not there. After you cum with the first girl, the 2nd girl will serve you immediately