Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unvaccinated visits on Monday the 11th?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Places large enough to afford security to check vaxx status will do so. A friend running a security company is overwhelmed by demand. Smaller places; your local cafe, massage shop and bistro, nope. Smaller places will rely on goodwill and decency - and the moi roights dipshits have none of that. A restaurant owner won't allow the 20 year front of house kid to go up against some rabid karen.

The unvaxxed will quickly realise this and be all in. Interesting times. The good news is that the vaxx does mean less chance of getting seriously ill.
    True it's becuase it's going be a good death for the vaxxed. So no vaxxed will will seriously ill they just died. it means More hospital places for the unvaxxed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    man only fear is unvaxxed people going to shops on 1 Dec..
    If you're highly protected by the Vaxx then why are scare of the unvaxxed. Shouldn't the unvaxxed be more scare since they're not protected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The only thing you can have full control on is that you should be fully vaccinated.

Then you could hope that the MLs or WLs you are going to see are also fully vaccinated. This shouldn’t be too hard to achieve , I’m pretty sure many responsible and well run shops are at that level already.

Then comes the part we have no control, the others unvaccinated punters, if the shop can police that and enforce the health order then all good. But then again , all hell will break loose come 1 December when there ain’t no restriction no more and it’s freedom to all.

Still, you can only control what you can, just like safe sex.

Let’s be careful out there.

Cheers
    WTF you seriously believe the vaxxed won't carry the virus and the vaxxed won't die from the virus

Banned
    I can't believe, with all the discussion in the general media around these very points, that we still are having this conversation.

1. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of catching Covid
    2. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of pushing the disease on to others, including the vulnerable
    3. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of needing a hospital bed
    4. The chances of a bad reaction are less than that of being hit by lightening.
    5. Your parents enabled every childhood vaccine which has meant you didn't suffer from terrible blights like polio, tetanus or TB.
    6. I read it on a whackjob facebook page isn't research

Every second pharmacy now offers the jab. It takes 1 minute. You might feel a little crook for a day or so. Ffs.
    Do you have any datas and medical journal to support your claims Have you seen country like singapore and Israel. They're nearly 100 vaxxed and yet they covid case and , death rate are still surging. You can't blame the unvaxxed if there's no more unvaxxed left for you to blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Also ppl who had covid and survived and not vaccinated should have antibodies. But they won't have a double jabbed cert
    You're 1000 %correct. Natural immunity is way better than the vaccine which dosen't work anyway.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those who went to shops today, do they enforce the vaccination check?
    I am fully vaxxed but just wanted to check. In any cases I'm waiting a week or more before the reopening craze calms down

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    I am fully vaxxed but just wanted to check. In any cases I'm waiting a week or more before the reopening craze calms down
    checked into 10 (7 was mattress and bedding places needed a new mattess)
    only 2 asked to see vacination certificate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    No, I went to a massage parlour my regular didn't ask at all. She say was busy and many enquiries from punters. Same price for extra but I give her more.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    For the love of punting, can we please, pretty please.. with a couple of fresh WL'sd on top, not fuck this thread up with a debate on covid, the vacciene, if it works, the probablity of ...
    By now everyone has an opinion, and nobody is going to change someone elses on a page about the delights of punting..

I'll even start a new thread for everyone that insists on continuing the debate so the rest of us can think about how hard the cobweb blow will be.

#JIZZZZZBAMMMMMM
    Bro, this thread is about unvaxxed people visiting shops. It's got everything to do with COVID.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    You're 1000 %correct. Natural immunity is way better than the vaccine which dosen't work anyway.
    Of course natural immunity is great, but it is a big roll of the dice, whereas vaccination is controlled. Just compare the death rate from taking the vaccine Vs death by COVID.
    I suppose if you're a natural risk taker you'd fancy your odds of surviving it. Kinda comes with the territory of being a punter I guess.

Banned
    I can't believe, with all the discussion in the general media around these very points, that we still are having this conversation.

1. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of catching Covid
    2. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of pushing the disease on to others, including the vulnerable
    3. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of needing a hospital bed
    4. The chances of a bad reaction are less than that of being hit by lightening.
    5. Your parents enabled every childhood vaccine which has meant you didn't suffer from terrible blights like polio, tetanus or TB.
    6. I read it on a whackjob facebook page isn't research

Every second pharmacy now offers the jab. It takes 1 minute. You might feel a little crook for a day or so. Ffs.
    For some people the jabb is a death shot . Some people die instantly . some permanently disable . For some people better just to take the Chance with covid.
    You might never ever catch Covid . It's like Doing chemo without Cancer to protect yourself from cancer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Of course natural immunity is great, but it is a big roll of the dice, whereas vaccination is controlled. Just compare the death rate from taking the vaccine Vs death by COVID.
    I suppose if you're a natural risk taker you'd fancy your odds of surviving it. Kinda comes with the territory of being a punter I guess.
    The Vaccine is more deadly than Covid . Look at taiwan
    Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
    https://medicaltrend.org/2021/10/10/...from-covid-19/

Banned
    Vaccine sides that our government is hiding from you . There's 100 of thousands of case like this all around the world . In the UK death rate are higher than normal.

Pfizer Whistleblower Leaks Execs Emails: ‘We Want to Avoid Having Info on Fetal Cells Out There'
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXG...ProjectVeritas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First Jab is said to have reached 93%. Highly unlikely that it will get to 93% double Jab as there are so many people exempt from a second jab because of their adverse reaction to the first Jab.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    the same people who preach about not knowing what they put in their bodies are probably the same people who take drugs.
    i believe this to a certain extent. it may not be all, but a good percentage would be accuarte IMO

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    If your too stupid to get vaccinated then at least have the sense to respect the girls and stay away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah fully vaxxed here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And I don't think it makes sense for the shops to put themselves at risk for such a small percentage of the population

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG64 View Post
    And I don't think it makes sense for the shops to put themselves at risk for such a small percentage of the population
    It all depends on what percentage of punters are vaccinated.. Also only 30% of people registered for the digital pass, so I doubt most will ask..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234