Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unvaccinated visits on Monday the 11th?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bonza at seven hills is open tomorrow but need to show Vax certificate. Surprise is open a brothel maybe is also license as a massage parlour.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Bonza at seven hills is open tomorrow but need to show Vax certificate. Surprise is open a brothel maybe is also license as a massage parlour.
    yes. Same price as before. I will be there Tuesday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    man only fear is unvaxxed people going to shops on 1 Dec..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominopizza View Post
    man only fear is unvaxxed people going to shops on 1 Dec..
    you know vaxxed people can still get and pass on the virus right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Update new opening 25 Oct with 80% vax. The shop got jump the gun.

Banned
    With QR codes and checks anonymity is compromised
    It’s ok if you’re single but if not do you trust the security of the data ?
    Just sayin’

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    With QR codes and checks anonymity is compromised
    It’s ok if you’re single but if not do you trust the security of the data ?
    Just sayin’
    I m more concerns been call. I need to get tested and partner know why I have been and household need to qurentine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you don't have COVID, and are not vaccinated, don't see a reason why you can't visit a shop. So much fear for such little reason, it's really sad to see

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It had on there website the 11th and I just checked and now it says the the 25th and even got a message from them saying it's the 25th now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    If you don't have COVID, and are not vaccinated, don't see a reason why you can't visit a shop. So much fear for such little reason, it's really sad to see
    Absolutely agree. The government has done a good job of scaremongering people

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Because there's still around 500 cases in the community.

If you catch it you have a higher chance of taking a hospital bed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you don't have COVID, and are not vaccinated, don't see a reason why you can't visit a shop.
    The odds of you catching Covid while out punting is higher while you’re unvaccinated, as are your chances of needing to be hospitalised with because of the virus. And I don’t know about you but I was in a serious car accident and needed an ICU bed I sure as shit wouldn’t want it to be filled with someone who could have avoided being in the ward by getting vaccinated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't believe, with all the discussion in the general media around these very points, that we still are having this conversation.

1. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of catching Covid
    2. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of pushing the disease on to others, including the vulnerable
    3. Unvaxxed have a far higher chance of needing a hospital bed
    4. The chances of a bad reaction are less than that of being hit by lightening.
    5. Your parents enabled every childhood vaccine which has meant you didn't suffer from terrible blights like polio, tetanus or TB.
    6. I read it on a whackjob facebook page isn't research

Every second pharmacy now offers the jab. It takes 1 minute. You might feel a little crook for a day or so. Ffs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately neoliberalism has successfully white-anted any sense of community or collectivism that society once had. People only give a shit about themselves these days and aren’t willing to make sacrifices to help the wider community. Which is ironic given how much they bang on about the ‘ANZAC spirit’

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The problem with people like this is that they are so stupid, they have no idea how stupid they are. You see, If you are very very stupid, then how can you possibly realize that you're very very stupid? You have to be relatively intelligent to realize how stupid you are.

This is known as the Dunning-Kruger effect and it works both ways whereby In order to know how good you are at something requires exactly the same skills as it does to be good at that thing in the first place, if you are absolutely no good at something at all, then you lack exactly the skills you need to know that you are absolutely no good at it.
    Last edited by quagmire; 12-10-2021 at 09:30 AM. Reason: more information

Banned
    Thank god morons like you are in the minority........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Thank god morons like you are in the minority........
    Isn't this the purpose of the virus? Like the great floods during Noah's time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the love of punting, can we please, pretty please.. with a couple of fresh WL'sd on top, not fuck this thread up with a debate on covid, the vacciene, if it works, the probablity of ...
    By now everyone has an opinion, and nobody is going to change someone elses on a page about the delights of punting..

I'll even start a new thread for everyone that insists on continuing the debate so the rest of us can think about how hard the cobweb blow will be.

#JIZZZZZBAMMMMMM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just keep yourself safe. Just assume that there are idiots out there who are being self-righteous.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackster View Post
    For the love of punting, can we please, pretty please.. with a couple of fresh WL'sd on top, not fuck this thread up with a debate on covid, the vacciene, if it works, the probablity of ...
    By now everyone has an opinion, and nobody is going to change someone elses on a page about the delights of punting..

I'll even start a new thread for everyone that insists on continuing the debate so the rest of us can think about how hard the cobweb blow will be.

#JIZZZZZBAMMMMMM
    Amen to that!

https://youtu.be/NSaJkO_2CNA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast