Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unvaccinated visits on Monday the 11th?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    3 things which could cause us issues and ppl getting sick.

1. Ppl who took astra within the prev 3 months between dose 1 and 2 arent that well protected

2. Pfizer takers whose efficacy wanes after 6 mths

3. New strain

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Also ppl who had covid and survived and not vaccinated should have antibodies. But they won't have a double jabbed cert

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Things are not all that bad heading towards 1 Dec. let’s not forget NSW is nearly 90% 1st dose completed, by all counts, these group of people (most of us are in that boat) should continue on to take the second dose, no ? Abide based on aged 16+ of the population, but kids that are under 16 won’t be punting and are unlikely behaving like an ass out there, right?

So, if 90% of the 16+ would be fully vaccinated by 1 Dec, then the chance of the Covid being spread around will be much less than where we were pre Delta back in June. And even if the cases are still happening post 1 Dec, those of us who are fully vaccinated even when infected , we won’t be that sick and much lesser of a carrier too, that’s how the vaccines supposed to work is it not ?

Say by mid December, we still get say 200-300 cases a day but 95% of them were those unvaccinated and end up in Hospital or ICU, the message will be louder and clearer than anything the government could have thrown at them ?

The good guys and people who did the right things should be winning in the end, let’s just see science does the job!

Cheers
    Glad to see Ahlungor is an optimist.

The catch with Covid protection is you have to be double jab + social distance controls, both enforced for it to be effective.

Just look at a sunny day on any beach in Sydney and we know ppl won't do social distancing here.

Our new Premier opening up with 100 ppl events, concert for 3000 ppl, choir singing, etc. Masks are even optional indoor at the office where air is recirculated. We know that is a man who doesn't believe in social distancing.

If he looked at countries with 80% or better Vax rate still having thousands in the hospital. He will know he should not override the CHO with his own views.

I wish everyone was like you punting with a mask on for both ML and punter. Safety 1st mate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just saw this on MAC's website:

Also, as mandated by the NSW Government, all customers will be required to provide proof of covid-19 vaccination prior to entering the premises, this is a condition of entry.

I reckon this will drive lots of customers away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Safety 1st mate.
    I like the idea of safety first, but for how long would you like us to keep life on hold?

Soon 80% of NSW will be double-vaxxed. There's a large number of us who have done the right thing and are now waiting to get our lives back.

We know that the unvaxxed are going to be hardest hit, they're the ones who will fill the hospitals. But at some point we've just got to say those people made their choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinlaag View Post
    Just saw this on MAC's website:

Also, as mandated by the NSW Government, all customers will be required to provide proof of covid-19 vaccination prior to entering the premises, this is a condition of entry.

I reckon this will drive lots of customers away.
    I think the opposite - this will drag cautious punters like me in. I'm vaxxed and want to be around other vaxxed folk, not lippy dipshits. If a business is a little lax on the checking, i'll assume unvaxxed are getting in and will move on to a shop who are a little more stringent.

So hopefully a stringent attitude from small businesses becomes a drawcard, not a negative.

In fact, the vaxxed are in the majority. Unvaxxed are not a market you want to appeal to as a business, surely.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    I think the opposite - this will drag cautious punters like me in. I'm vaxxed and want to be around other vaxxed folk, not lippy dipshits. If a business is a little lax on the checking, i'll assume unvaxxed are getting in and will move on to a shop who are a little more stringent.

So hopefully a stringent attitude from small businesses becomes a drawcard, not a negative.

In fact, the vaxxed are in the majority. Unvaxxed are not a market you want to appeal to as a business, surely.
    I was thinking the same thing. You don't want to appeal to anti-vax market I wouldn't Think, and a business that reassures me that they are taking things seriously is more appealing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully they enforce it and not just say that for appearance sake!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1bullshit
    2bullshit
    3bullshit
    Wake up dickhead and stop writing crap on this site.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry this is for tpol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    1bullshit
    2bullshit
    3bullshit
    Wake up dickhead and stop writing crap on this site.

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/cli...interval-betwe

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...dy-2021-10-04/

BTW, why do you think they just approved the 3rd booster shot?

https://www.themandarin.com.au/16840...t-to-vaccines/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Things are not all that bad heading towards 1 Dec. let’s not forget NSW is nearly 90% 1st dose completed, by all counts, these group of people (most of us are in that boat) should continue on to take the second dose, no ? Abide based on aged 16+ of the population, but kids that are under 16 won’t be punting and are unlikely behaving like an ass out there, right?

So, if 90% of the 16+ would be fully vaccinated by 1 Dec, then the chance of the Covid being spread around will be much less than where we were pre Delta back in June. And even if the cases are still happening post 1 Dec, those of us who are fully vaccinated even when infected , we won’t be that sick and much lesser of a carrier too, that’s how the vaccines supposed to work is it not ?

Say by mid December, we still get say 200-300 cases a day but 95% of them were those unvaccinated and end up in Hospital or ICU, the message will be louder and clearer than anything the government could have thrown at them ?

The good guys and people who did the right things should be winning in the end, let’s just see science does the job!

Cheers
    Yeh 100%. Out of the 11 reported deaths from Covid in NSW yesterday, 7 were vaccinated. This has been the norm for the past couple months.

The good guys are definitely winning. And science is doing its job.

The bad guys will be stuck at home till the December 1st.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Yeh 100%. Out of the 11 reported deaths from Covid in NSW yesterday, 7 were vaccinated. This has been the norm for the past couple months.

And out of those 7 who passed away they apparently suffered co-morbidities.
    The vaccine doesn't stop tje virus in its tracks, it reduces the viral load and the occurrence of you ending up in hospital and possibly dead.
    If you are already ill, you'll still be very vulnerable just like with the flu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    And out of those 7 who passed away they apparently suffered co-morbidities.
    The vaccine doesn't stop tje virus in its tracks, it reduces the viral load and the occurrence of you ending up in hospital and possibly dead.
    If you are already ill, you'll still be very vulnerable just like with the flu
    Oh...I thought the vaccine was most needed to help the more vulnerable, like the elderly or those of ill health.

So the 4 that passed that were not vaccinated were all fit, young and healthy?

The science is working a treat, especially when that virus leaked out of that lab in Wuhan and created a worldwide epidemic.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post

From SMH:
    The deaths were in three women and eight men, with one person in their 50s, one in their 60s, four in their 70s, two in their 80s and three in their 90s.

Four of the people were not vaccinated, three were fully vaccinated and four had received one dose.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post

I agree and I would like to know if the girls are vaccinated as well, and I want to see proof.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    star trek - borg used nano tech to assimilated other being. Hmmm could this been occuring now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    And Khan used bugs from citi alpha 5 to control humans
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    Any unvaccinated people planning on going on the Monday when shops open? Or just going before December 1st in general?
    Shops aren't allowed to open on Monday:

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rule...-rules-for-nsw

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Shops aren't allowed to open on Monday:

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rule...-rules-for-nsw
    Sex premises no but massage parlours yes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast