Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unvaccinated visits on Monday the 11th?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Unvaccinated visits on Monday the 11th?

Any unvaccinated people planning on going on the Monday when shops open? Or just going before December 1st in general?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One thing garenteed is there will be a lot of fuckwit wits out and about voicing their opinions about freedoms, etc and starting trouble over it

talking to a receptionist at a leagues club, they are worried about unvaxed people pushing their way into the clubs and causing altercations so they have hired more security just for this reason to make sure only vaxxed patrons can enter. The unvaxed are not going to stay home whilst we are out and about getting our lives back on track,

Just let's hope Darwinism plays its role when we back out into the open again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The question should be...

Does anyone think that our favourite establishments are going to strictly enforce whether people check in and prove their vaccination status?

The answer to my own question... some may do and others will not. Hell, most massage places technically are not supposed to be offering the the nude tug (not during COVID times or ever for that matter). The authorities can't check every single place every single day.

The establishments have been closed for months, and while they might be cautious at first in terms of their checks and balances, I highly doubt they are going to decline potential paying customers for very long.

There seems to also be a mindset amongst punters and providers in the industry that there is going to be a massive stampede and 'wealth shift' upon re-opening... that might last no more than the first week. I think most punters will remain cautious for the most part, and I think if the girls get too pushy with and over price their extras they could turn their prospective customers away.

As well, most of us here shouldn't be so quick to jump on the moral high ground about this. COVID times or not, 60% of the establishments we visit are filthy dirty with just a thin disposable sheet separating us and a massage table which I doubt has had a decent level of cleaning in some time. Who knows how many heads have been in the face hole and on the pillow we use on the roll over.

It's like walking into any run of the mill McDonalds as well. They are so quick to jump on you to make sure you've checked in, but the service counter and self-serve ordering kiosks don't look like they have had a spray of Jif and wipe with a Chux the whole day! COVID safe plans? lol

For the record, I am double vaxxed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I doubt there will be a lack of demand. Most ppl aren't cautious.

Try booking a hair cut

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    The question should be...

Does anyone think that our favourite establishments are going to strictly enforce whether people check in and prove their vaccination status?

The answer to my own question... some may do and others will not. Hell, most massage places technically are not supposed to be offering the the nude tug (not during COVID times or ever for that matter). The authorities can't check every single place every single day.
    Some places will get away with not checking.

But the shit will hit the fan is there is an outbreak that gets traced back to that shop.

If you are not vaxxed, QR into the shop might not be advisable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Places large enough to afford security to check vaxx status will do so. A friend running a security company is overwhelmed by demand. Smaller places; your local cafe, massage shop and bistro, nope. Smaller places will rely on goodwill and decency - and the moi roights dipshits have none of that. A restaurant owner won't allow the 20 year front of house kid to go up against some rabid karen.

The unvaxxed will quickly realise this and be all in. Interesting times. The good news is that the vaxx does mean less chance of getting seriously ill.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Places large enough to afford security to check vaxx status will do so. A friend running a security company is overwhelmed by demand. Smaller places; your local cafe, massage shop and bistro, nope. Smaller places will rely on goodwill and decency - and the moi roights dipshits have none of that. A restaurant owner won't allow the 20 year front of house kid to go up against some rabid karen.

The unvaxxed will quickly realise this and be all in. Interesting times. The good news is that the vaxx does mean less chance of getting seriously ill.
    Yeah agreed. I know of one place (not sex industry) who sent out an email saying if you're not double vaxxed and try to cause dramas they'll just call the cops (they're one street from the police station). Of course the morons will try to barge their way through and small massage shops juat aren't in a position to fight against some arsehole being belligerent. Bigger FS shops will most likely put qr code at the door and not let you in until they see at least qr check in, and as was said above signing in if not vaxxed probably not a great idea.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah agreed. I know of one place (not sex industry) who sent out an email saying if you're not double vaxxed and try to cause dramas they'll just call the cops (they're one street from the police station). Of course the morons will try to barge their way through and small massage shops juat aren't in a position to fight against some arsehole being belligerent. Bigger FS shops will most likely put qr code at the door and not let you in until they see at least qr check in, and as was said above signing in if not vaxxed probably not a great idea.
    A mate has booked 4 of us in to a pub on monday night. No oroblem getting the booking but the bloke on the phone asked if all 4 of us are vaxxed.

No one really checks whether you actually QR code in. It'll be interesting to see if anyone checks the vaxx status. Maybe the prospect of a discussion at the door in full hearing of other patrons will keep the belligerent fuckers out. We're about to find out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So who here won’t get vaxxed out of interest? Would be interesting to see the rate.

Full vaxxed here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fully vaxxed here.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jabbed here as well.

The only thing you can have full control on is that you should be fully vaccinated.

Then you could hope that the MLs or WLs you are going to see are also fully vaccinated. This shouldn’t be too hard to achieve , I’m pretty sure many responsible and well run shops are at that level already.

Then comes the part we have no control, the others unvaccinated punters, if the shop can police that and enforce the health order then all good. But then again , all hell will break loose come 1 December when there ain’t no restriction no more and it’s freedom to all.

Still, you can only control what you can, just like safe sex.

Let’s be careful out there.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i’m fully vaxed. The issue here is about the business. I know big companies are strict with checking the vax cert but for small business including massage shops?

The tricky questions are:

How will owners have the power to push away people?
    What if it becomes a threat to refuse those people?
    Will do shop owners really check on this certificate or qr code?
    How will they maximise their profit if some of their costumers unvax?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    i’m fully vaxed. The issue here is about the business. I know big companies are strict with checking the vax cert but for small business including massage shops?

The tricky questions are:

How will owners have the power to push away people?
    What if it becomes a threat to refuse those people?
    Will do shop owners really check on this certificate or qr code?
    How will they maximise their profit if some of their costumers unvax?
    The reality is, in this industry, I don’t feel anyone would be checked let alone turned away. The industry has copped such a loss for so long so it’s hard to blame the owners for not turning away a quid. It’s not by the rules, but it’s the truth.

Any efforts to be somewhat compliant, if the business wants to try, would be half arsed and box ticking. At the start of this year when QR codes were required, who of us actually honestly signed in with the app or our real names in paper form? It will be a similar approach.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopefully the shops will be smart enough to register their sites with Service NSW using an innocuous business name.

"R&T's Cafe" or something.

Same as they do for their credit card merchant accounts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chatting with some of my local shop owners and store clerks. A few of them have had to call the police on people multiple times for refusing mask and check in proceedures. These pricks always seem to get lippy about it too.

One local restaurant had to close for 2 weeks after a customer who barged in without a mask and berated staff, ended up being a COVID carrier.

He cost them 20 grand in revenue. What a fucking selfish cunt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Chatting with some of my local shop owners and store clerks. A few of them have had to call the police on people multiple times for refusing mask and check in proceedures. These pricks always seem to get lippy about it too.

One local restaurant had to close for 2 weeks after a customer who barged in without a mask and berated staff, ended up being a COVID carrier.

He cost them 20 grand in revenue. What a fucking selfish cunt.
    My local coffee place insists to see our Service NSW QR sign-in before they are willing to take my coffee order. I salute them for that.

Having said that, I have a strange feeling way before 1 Dec our hospitals will be seeing thousands of Covid patients and running out of space and ventilators. Let's see how that will play out.

Banned
    All shops have aircon… how often do they clean the filters
    Is the air just recycled
    I’m in an at risk group demographically because of my age
    Sadly I feel my punting days have come to an end

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    All shops have aircon… how often do they clean the filters
    Is the air just recycled
    I’m in an at risk group demographically because of my age
    Sadly I feel my punting days have come to an end
    I'm in the same boat as you as far as age but I have other reasons as well, the money will be spent on another recreation...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    My local coffee place insists to see our Service NSW QR sign-in before they are willing to take my coffee order. I salute them for that.

Having said that, I have a strange feeling way before 1 Dec our hospitals will be seeing thousands of Covid patients and running out of space and ventilators. Let's see how that will play out.
    Things are not all that bad heading towards 1 Dec. let’s not forget NSW is nearly 90% 1st dose completed, by all counts, these group of people (most of us are in that boat) should continue on to take the second dose, no ? Abide based on aged 16+ of the population, but kids that are under 16 won’t be punting and are unlikely behaving like an ass out there, right?

So, if 90% of the 16+ would be fully vaccinated by 1 Dec, then the chance of the Covid being spread around will be much less than where we were pre Delta back in June. And even if the cases are still happening post 1 Dec, those of us who are fully vaccinated even when infected , we won’t be that sick and much lesser of a carrier too, that’s how the vaccines supposed to work is it not ?

Say by mid December, we still get say 200-300 cases a day but 95% of them were those unvaccinated and end up in Hospital or ICU, the message will be louder and clearer than anything the government could have thrown at them ?

The good guys and people who did the right things should be winning in the end, let’s just see science does the job!

Cheers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast