Thread: Is it me or recently there has been an influx of hot Thai MLs and WLs?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Is it me or recently there has been an influx of hot Thai MLs and WLs?

Maybe its the months of lockdown affecting the brain, but I recently think there seems to be an influx of really hot Thai ML and WLs on the scene since re-opening.

Maybe it's because there is a shortage of other nationalities currently with some left the industry or are waiting for while longer to re-enter. Not sure but there are plenty of hot Thai options currently...

Just look how well 200 Parramatta Rd, Stanmore is going currently..

Plus some great ones at 227 NS and Diva Body... and dont forget the privates...

I do prefer Japanese and Korean girls but there really isnt much around at present. So Thai is a great option currently.

Lov to hear your thoughts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can’t really agree. All the girls at 200 Parramatta Rd were working before lock-down, just in different shops - it just happens to be the new shiny thing. Other places aren’t much different. Scene isn’t much different to before lock-down

Banned
    Yes I can understand your view. The “students” that were stranded here during the lockdown have run out of money. No foreign remittances have been going to Thailand for four months. Relatives need to be fed back home and dads gambling debts need to be paid. Girls who were working as waitresses perhaps want to earn more and earn it quickly. Hence the apparent rise in the number of ML/WLs from the existing pool of “students”

Banned

Is it me or recently there has been an influx of hot Thai MLs and WLs?

Don't think so. I went to 14 Burwood Road a few days ago. The 3 Chinese girls I met were all stunning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I also found that after lockdown there seems to be more Thai ML, and I think its because the numbers of other nationalities have diminished

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They’re not new… they’ve just rotated around post lockdown as some shops have closed and girls moving to suburban shops whilst it’s still quiet in the city

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I also found that after lockdown there seems to be more Thai ML, and I think its because the numbers of other nationalities have diminished
    Agree to this. Alot of massage shops seem to have more Thai MLS now.

Not a problem for me!
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes the vast majority of girls in the shops seem to be Thai, not sure they are all hot , or new though :-)
    They seem to have stayed on through covid probably for 2 key reasons.
    Syd has a strong Thai network and they have managed to support each other with restaurant jobs etc and the fact that they aren't real students like the Chinese who are typically doing some sort of "buy an overseas degree" and have pretty much all gone back.
    Take a walk around the southern end of George St and see how many places are closed up.

Quite a lot of the Chinese students went back to China for the Chinese new year in Feb 2020 and haven't been able to come back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LMAO you guys
    The girls were receiving $750 a fortnight from the government through lockdown.
    It was so easy to claim and that's where Thai network knowledge helped them out.
    Don't be naive.
    A massage girl going to work at a restaurant for $80 a day and a bowl of noodles??
    No freaking way!!
    They won't even do uber delivery.
    Her dad would need to be hanging upside down, strung up by his nutsack!

I’d agree with above, I think they are just being rotated around the shops. Just before the lockdown I was seeing a lot more Indian girls in the game and for the first time ever we were seeing South American girls too. Not sure if that particular trend has continued.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've noticed the opposite depending on the shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any Thai recommendation for 227 NS?