Thread: Thai on the menu at aqua

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai on the menu at aqua

With many people taking a cautious approach to punting this week it was easy to get a therapy session with a new young thai.

Made a booking via their txt number. I recall that aqua up until a few years ago only had a landline number but they have now embraced txt bookings.

All of their allocated undercover car parks were empty, so no one else around.

Rang the door bell and quickly ushered in by my booked girl. Paid at counter an checked in on the Qld Health app (of course).

Compared to the shit room I had at a Mt Gravatt place last week the aqua rooms are wonderful. spacious room, comfortable massage table, enough hanging space for clothes. I have gotten into the habit of taken my own towel to all these venues these days. Mirror in the room is well positioned to afford visuals while on the table.

Onto the parts you all want to hear.

The session started by the girl asking me to get undressed and lay on the table. (tick)
    Next she asked do I want Soft, Med or Hard. I replied Medium (tick)
    Then she asked "Have you been here before?' (tick)

What followed was a good shoulder massage. this girl knew how to give a good rub down.

After a few minutes of this I paused my massage and offer to give her a massage. Well of course, the standard attire had already been set by her so I asked her to get naked on the table also. Well that started the ball rolling on a few other activities and I did find some sensitive areas of hers that needed attention.

So much for my plan of staying out of shops this week. the attractions are just too good for me to resist.

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    Which aqua are you referring to o?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funboybrisbane View Post
    Which aqua are you referring to o?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    my bad, aqua at westside toowong taringa area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. I havent seen the Thai there before. Used to frequent when S*l*na, S*m and K*m where a regular line up but service was a little hit and miss at times over the past year. Glad to hear it a gem is still there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rideon View Post
    Thanks for the review. I havent seen the Thai there before. Used to frequent when S*l*na, S*m and K*m where a regular line up but service was a little hit and miss at times over the past year. Glad to hear it a gem is still there.
    I do miss S*l*na! Heard someone saw her in the CBD a while back but apparently not working as an ML anymore.

The shop changed owners a while back (2020?) and it's not been the same. Very glad to hear the talent is picking up again.

Senior Member(無間使者) HHHeisenberg's Avatar
    What an absolute load of shit, as if any of this happened. Stick to writing fake ass massage erotica you sad prick.
    Pronouns: they/them
    Please respect the pronoun otherwise I will be reporting you. Thank you for your compliance.