Thread: Boosters

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Boosters

Its been shown that the 2nd jab will lose effect over time. Generally 4 to 6 months after a booster will be required.
    What seems to be missing yet here in Australia is the preparation for these 3rd shots.

I personally suspect that we will start to outbreaks in Nursing homes again (as these were generally the 1st to get 2nd jabs) which will be seen to be the start of another wave.
    Whilst I doubt there will be another full lockdown in NSW, there might be a closure of some industries/retail/services.

Looking more outward, I really wonder what has become of the other mutant strains we have all been warned about, such as mu ?

For those who haven't been following, Israel has rolled out its booster and anyone not having a 3rd shot or actual covid within the last 6 months loses their green pass.

We have an interesting 6 months ahead.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really hope they start boosters soon in December, once everyone who is eligible had the chance to get the vaccine if they want. Other countries are already starting boosters so hopefully we won't fall behind again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    got 4 shots already just to be sure
    Attached Images Attached Images

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They are concentrating on getting everyone including young people double vaccinated which makes sense.
    And this morning they announced a 3rd booster for immunocompromised people will start from tomorrow.
    Third boosters, initially for specific groups eg the elderly will probably start next year.
    Pfizer seems to last less than AZ so I reckon Pfizer boosters will start next year, probably for the elderly to start with but eventually probably everyone. And it seems like you can mix and match vaccines so supply won't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by justinvn View Post
    You had:
    pfizer on the 29th of June
    pfizer on the 30th of July
    Astrazenica 6th of August
    Astrazenicca 21st September

You topped up the second dose of pfizer one week later with AZ!

What were you thinking, and how come the medical staff allowed it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They are concentrating on getting everyone including young people double vaccinated which makes sense.
    And this morning they announced a 3rd booster for immunocompromised people will start from tomorrow.
    Third boosters, initially for specific groups eg the elderly will probably start next year.
    Pfizer seems to last less than AZ so I reckon Pfizer boosters will start next year, probably for the elderly to start with but eventually probably everyone. And it seems like you can mix and match vaccines so supply won't be a problem.
    Oh nice! That is a good start. I read today that Pfizer is getting the FDA to approve their vaccines for 5-12 year old's.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    That'll be handy for our junior members suffering FOMO

Due to the nature of your work what is your estimation of your chances of catching the virus within six months of fully opening up?

Mine is 85%

100% after a year.

I'm not looking forward to it as things seem to have a lot more chances of going awry much more often with this genetically engineered virus than say the flu.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post

Honestly i dont think they check or their system dont even shows it
    When i got vaccinated, they ask "where did you get your first jab?"
    Thats when i know they dont record or have the files.. Since i got the first jab at the same location..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You had:

Just kidding I only had the 2 Pfizer doses .. I checked my record 3 weeks ago and saw they added a AZ dose on the 6th of Aug, rang them and complained and checked today and on my record there's a 2nd AZ does.
    Fucken usseless ...I think someone with the same name and DOB got the AZ shots and didn't get their record updated properly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You had:

Its a fake,

They are easy to make up, if you really want.
    Wait till its integrated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Its a fake,

They are easy to make up, if you really want.
    Wait till its integrated
    actually its real ..it's not fake, they just fucked it up hard

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Its a fake, They are easy to make up, if you really want.
    How would you easily fake them, or fake them at all? You'd need to be a tech wiz. I don't think anyone is going to risk a $30,000 fine when all they have to do is wait six weeks further and they won't even be needed in Australia. Which is ridiculous, they should have made it six months on pure principle, because they're ***kwits.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justinvn View Post
    Go and see a doctor to see if you got any white blood cells left and what damages has the Vaccines has done to your body .

Banned

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shit hysteria, not known yet for booster, really only recommended to crook cunts. Saying if you do have 3rd shot your vaccinated for life. How about enough of this talk, go to other forums not a sex site if you want to keep pushing covid. If your worried about your health then dont punt, most guys here are punters and are choosing to do that not fucking nervous nellies.
    Lets get positive and start chatting about other shit than covid. Lets get onto other subjects for fuck sakes please.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A few good points here, but one I really wonder about ?

At what point do the vaccination clinics learn your current status ?
    Before the jab, or after ?

I used my personal doctor, so he would know, but I wonder if he would stop giving me a 3rd job if I walked in ?

mmm, I got my 2nd AZ in July, so I'll be ready for number 3 before xmas.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Amazing, you are still alive !!! A Taiwanese infectious disease doctor who migrated to US died after getting the 3rd dose booster Pfizer according to the Taiwan News. Go to the hospital immediately if in the next 6 month, you feel unwell. If you are still alive after 6 months, have another 4 shots Pfizer and then show the Commonwealth Health officials that taking 8 doses of covid vaccines within 12 months is safe and all Australian residents can have 8 doses of vaccines to show the World how much the Australian loves vaccines !!!

Good on you to set the example and record for the World on behalf of Australia !!!
    The question was how medical allow it.
    I replied that the nurses at the jab site don't have records if you previously jab or not.
    I'm just saying its quite easy to get more than 2 jabs.
    I myself only had two jabs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Honestly i dont think they check or their system dont even shows it
    When i got vaccinated, they ask "where did you get your first jab?"
    Thats when i know they dont record or have the files.. Since i got the first jab at the same location..
    You are wrong.
    I had my vaccine recently at RPA.
    They showed me my details of the first jab.