Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What’s the best feeling when punting? I’ll start…

Junior Member(有D料到)

What’s the best feeling when punting? I’ll start…

Best feeling is when you’re lying down having a cigarette and the girl is blowing you bbbj

When the WL face actually matches with the photo TEST.jpg
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When the lady looks better than the photo, snd the description actually matches.
    Plus she is young and the service feels natural instead of the fake sex talk.
    Moreover shes open with doing extras and/or using some toys to pleasure herself. Which i enjoy a lot.
    And before the session ends you get her contact info so you can follow her to another shop if and when she decides to move shops.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    leaving her at the shop...till next time
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    When the line up is when the girls introduce themselves to you privately, one-on-one. Each girl whispers in your ear the things she will do to you if you choose her and how much she would enjoy doing it.

Blew my mind the first time this happened to me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    When the line up is when the girls introduce themselves to you privately, one-on-one. Each girl whispers in your ear the things she will do to you if you choose her and how much she would enjoy doing it.

Oh wow!
    That would be awesome.

Sadly, closest ive had to that is just girls introducing themselves 1 by 1.
    Opening the curtains/door, sometimes going in the room.
    Saying their name and answering a quick question.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Oh wow!
    That would be awesome.

Sadly, closest ive had to that is just girls introducing themselves 1 by 1.
    Opening the curtains/door, sometimes going in the room.
    Saying their name and answering a quick question.

Same for me. The better ones have been sitting in curtained area and girls come to introduce themselves. Some only peep in to say their name and run away. In other places they call all the girls who stand around in the lounge. It’s happens so quickly and hard to chat with anyone or remember all of them. There are a few where the mamasan does not want to show the lineup and push unpopular girl on you. I had to walk out of many such places. Maybe bro BlackToad should share which place he is taking about.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Probably only happened once as well.

I can honestly say its only happened at 2 place to me. Neither in Australia and not in the last 25 years !!

The closest in Australia was years ago in the pub at Mosman, where one of the girls wispered in my ear to take her home now and what she would do in appreciation (as she want to dump the guy she was with).
    She did all she promised.

Banned
    When you spread open a super hot chick’s ass cheeks and are about to lick her ass hole. The anticipation is just too great

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

This must be great service shop!

My experience is they just come out and say hi and thats it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For a massage.

When the ml is running her fingertips up and down the body just slightly touching you. Then they go running up and down along the inner thigh, moving onto your balls gently and finishing stroking you from underneath.

The whole anticipation and build up of that is what makes rnt so appealing. If it was just pt 1 and pt 2 it wouldn't be as exciting. That pt 1.5 is what makes it.

Not always easy to find girls who excel at that. Would love to know of more after lockdown lol

For sex.

When it feels like a natural time. A quick fun chat before it all begins and time flies by cause it seems like you're both having fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo_luvo View Post
    Best feeling is when you’re lying down having a cigarette and the girl is blowing you bbbj
    Goddammit, *you’re* the reason why the rooms smell of stale cigarette smoke, ya bastard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Orgasm

(15 letter post limit)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happened at Chatswood

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    When you close your eyes fucking your girl enjoying the feeling, she's moaning and mewling away, you ask her if she's feeling good, then you look down and you see drool coming down one side of her mouth. She quickly reaches across, wipes the drool off with the back of her hand and slaps you on your chest making the girlish coy sounds that Asian girls are so good at doing. That's when you fuck her for all your life is worth and blow the biggest load you've got all over her flat little tummy!
    Excerpt from the hottest session I had with my regular Chinese ML.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Dupe post deleted......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=dundersyd1;2247004]For a massage.

When the ml is running her fingertips up and down the body just slightly touching you. Then they go running up and down along the inner thigh, moving onto your balls gently and finishing stroking you from underneath.

The whole anticipation and build up of that is what makes rnt so appealing. If it was just pt 1 and pt 2 it wouldn't be as exciting. That pt 1.5 is what makes it.

Not always easy to find girls who excel at that. Would love to know of more after lockdown lol

I second that.. love the anticipation esp when you know there are extras avail...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    For a massage.

For sex.

When it feels like a natural time. A quick fun chat before it all begins and time flies by cause it seems like you're both having fun.
    Nailed it mate. Couldn’t have said it any better myself. No feeling like Pt 1.5 when the chatter starts to slow down and become more sensual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When the WL grabs my ass to push me further in while in mish

Junior Member(有D料到)

I haven't gone to that many places mainly money but also bad experience. All the times I've gone into these establishment like for example 5 Alan st Fairfield. As soon as I enter the front door the guy at the desk asks me for my money, chucks me in a room, and sends in a girl. Never had been offered to see any girls or had the chance to see any girls.
    Once I decided to book a girl in 185 Guildford based on the website. Sat in the waiting rooms as girls walked back and forth, it was so busy. Unfortunately she was all business and didn't even talk to me, wanted sex to be over and done with and not the full hour too.

Would be nice to have the confidence to ask to see the line up, and see what makes punting so great to all you guys. Hope to give it another shot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast