Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: enjoy today lads!

Senior Member(無間使者)

enjoy today lads!

[Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Second that...........................!

I think lots of places are already opened this morning, some may even have jumped the gun ?

Driving down Parramatta Road this morning and while passing the Avenue of Sins, purposely slowing down to have a look at both sides of the road to see if any massage shops are already opened. Time was 9.35am:

First up was 485 Parramatta Road and the red OPEN sign was lighted up and the main door opened ! This should be a FS shop but they do have massage tables in rooms so perhaps they are operating strictly as a massage parlour ? May be the busty mamasan Coco is working ?

252 Stanmore no sign of opening yet, too early ?

234 Stanmore - the OPEN sign is ON !

208 Stanmore - not yet

200 Stanmore - not yet

227 Broadway - not yet

Green Massage on William St - OPEN ! and a petite Thai girl in black uniform was sweeping the footpath in front of the shop.

There you go, I guess tonight when I drive back home, ALL massage shops along Parramatta Road should be business as usual.

Enjoy guys, hope both you and your MLs are fully vaccinated.

Both wearing masks should be great or at least on you ?

Let's be very careful out there.

Cheers

Plus one more Intel from another senior brother:

Quote Originally Posted by massageboy View Post
    I noticed the doors were open at 219 Croydon as I had my morning coffee across the road.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Parramatta Blossom today & did my first ML since lockdown - awesome times!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    252 Stanmore no sign of opening yet, too early ?
    Im pretty sure 252 was a victim of the lockdown unfortunately

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboymcevoy69 View Post
    Im pretty sure 252 was a victim of the lockdown unfortunately
    Apologies 200 stanmore has closed, not 252

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great seeing rosters being posted again. Enjoy all.

It actually had a big sign of New Management on the door since a week or so ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Happy punting gents!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm personally waiting a week more before going back in, everywhere is swamped with people and prefer to wait that things calm down a bit...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    I'm personally waiting a week more before going back in, everywhere is swamped with people and prefer to wait that things calm down a bit...
    Went out briefly to get some stuff and it was like a battle scene from Lord of the Rings out there. Fucking mayhem. My short back and sides can wait a few more days as well I think, let alone any punting I was considering.
    Be good gentlemen, remember your manners, the girls and shop owners have also been in lockdown so a little patience will go a long way.

I heard it on the radio this morning that some cafe was opening for the first time in a hundred days and the first customer he got : a return customer who had saved a free coffee card from the shop pre Covid - and he handed that over this morning to get his free coffee !

Like, seriously ??

I hope the punter community can do better than that, I know some massage shop still using the loyalty card system . And please, if you have earned a free massage session , don’t use it today or your first time back , give the shop and the girl some real cash mate.

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I heard it on the radio this morning that some cafe was opening for the first time in a hundred days and the first customer he got : a return customer who had saved a free coffee card from the shop pre Covid - and he handed that over this morning to get his free coffee !

Like, seriously ??

I hope the punter community can do better than that, I know some massage shop still using the loyalty card system . And please, if you have earned a free massage session , don’t use it today or your first time bank , give the shop and the girl some real cash mate.

Cheers
    That is pisspoor behaviour. Hold on to the loyalty card freebie for a little while for Christ's sake!
    Wise words ahlungor, don't be a tightarse!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    200 Parra Rd, Stanmore is open today. New management under an excellent ML turned owner. Many of you have mentioned her in reviews. I don't know her curcumstances so won't mention her name. She's fanrastic, and i've met 2 of her girls. Both stunners.

Enjoy the week of multiple massages boys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In my morning coffee stroll, the 2 local RnTs close to me have the come on in signs out on the pavement.

Queues outside the 2 barber shops lol lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stuck working in a suburb with no good shops nearby, hopefully I'll get the chance later this week!

Guys who've been today - what was the sign in process like? Did you have to QR in?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    and of course we expect to see some new or updated AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    200 Parra Rd, Stanmore is open today. New management under an excellent ML turned owner. Many of you have mentioned her in reviews. I don't know her curcumstances so won't mention her name. She's fanrastic, and i've met 2 of her girls. Both stunners.

Does this place have a wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Definitely will go support this amazing ML. Any reviews for her girls yet?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Any clues for us?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast