Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: enjoy today lads!

I decided to go into lockdown for one more week, for everything. It has gone crazy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I decided to go into lockdown for one more week, for everything. It has gone crazy!
    It's like all the morons rushing to buy toilet paper at the supermarkets....Sorry Raybore but your post was a good segway into mine.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's like all the morons rushing to buy toilet paper at the supermarkets....Sorry Raybore but your post was a good segway into mine.....
    I am not rushing either. I have said that in other posts. Having this long break has taken that urge away to see a WL. But I will see one when things settle down or in few weeks.

But I am sorry would not call the guys who rushed to get their balls drained morons. With the exception of few most punters behaved during the lockdown and stayed away from the WL working privately. If they are allowed after 3 months let them have their fun. This also allows the mamasan operating these joints to make some money to pay the girls. After all they have been the losers in all this covid lockdowns. They would not have been able to claim the gov grants or paid enough from the shops either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rushing to do what you gotta do isn't all that bad. We only know 100% for sure how things are now. Plans made for later may not always go to plan.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I am not rushing either. I have said that in other posts. Having this long break has taken that urge away to see a WL. But I will see one when things settle down or in few weeks.

But I am sorry would not call the guys who rushed to get their balls drained morons. With the exception of few most punters behaved during the lockdown and stayed away from the WL working privately. If they are allowed after 3 months let them have their fun. This also allows the mamasan operating these joints to make some money to pay the girls. After all they have been the losers in all this covid lockdowns. They would not have been able to claim the gov grants or paid enough from the shops either.
    But when they work most don't pay tax, if they put that amount aside for a rainy day most wouldn't have a problem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Freedom day

I walked into 2 Pope St yesterday, my first time at a Rnt. No QR checkins or vac check. Real busy, lucky there was 1/2 hr window free with Kiyomi, very pleasant and beautiful girl. I gotta say I
    Really enjoyed my time there now that my Rnt cherry has been popped. Now I’m looking forward to my next free day and another Rnt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the WL's and ML's earn good money and they do not pay tax, if they are resident then they also claim from central link, you are too naive to think they are helpless.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    HAppened to walk past my local RnB today, OPEN sign on door, so I thought I'd try it out.

New girl in the shop PRC MILF, nice tits but a of of belly.

7.5/10 for the massage; 2/10 for the BBBJ. Kept her distance, so no touching.

I'll be a bit more cautious next time. make sure I get a known therapist.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    HAppened to walk past my local RnB today, OPEN sign on door, so I thought I'd try it out.

New girl in the shop PRC MILF, nice tits but a of of belly.

7.5/10 for the massage; 2/10 for the BBBJ. Kept her distance, so no touching.

I'll be a bit more cautious next time. make sure I get a known therapist.
    Haha. Mine is ok. Looking forward to next one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123