Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: enjoy today lads!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Any clues for us?
    I'm uncomfortable posting a name when i've not cleared it with the girl. The shop world can be small.

She's worked at TR190, Wynyard Blossom and SBM (although i never saw her there).

She always took good care of me and is a nice girl so I'll support her at this new shop. She's Thai and so are the other girls. They're all young and this is a big step. I love that kind of give it a go spirit so hope it goes well for her.

Travel well lads.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    I'm uncomfortable posting a name when i've not cleared it with the girl. The shop world can be small.

She's worked at TR190, Wynyard Blossom and SBM (although i never saw her there).

She always took good care of me and is a nice girl so I'll support her at this new shop. She's Thai and so are the other girls. They're all young and this is a big step. I love that kind of give it a go spirit so hope it goes well for her.

Travel well lads.
    All good and that's clue enough.
    Good luck to them, I agree I love the "go get em" attitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I heard it on the radio this morning that some cafe was opening for the first time in a hundred days and the first customer he got : a return customer who had saved a free coffee card from the shop pre Covid - and he handed that over this morning to get his free coffee !

Like, seriously ??

I hope the punter community can do better than that, I know some massage shop still using the loyalty card system . And please, if you have earned a free massage session , don’t use it today or your first time back , give the shop and the girl some real cash mate.

Cheers
    I blew around $400 on various shops ... In one day. Superkamagra is awesome except it's so fcking hard to cum (I used half tablet only)
    I felt sorry for the ML, sucked for like 20-24 min straight to make me cum, then asked if she can do hj. I agreed. Visited 3 shops with extra and 1 legit shop. I guess I did my part for these lovely peoples :P

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    heard 2 pope street shop super busy today.
    Usually brother Leslie 75 will tell us this type of information.

Where is he these days?

I had fun with Mia @ pbm Newtown today.

Mia is such a sweet, genuinely nice girl, and providing you are a decent guy, open minded. Pretty face, tall, small trim waist, curvy hips and bum, nice French accent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Hi Parramatta Blossom today & did my first ML since lockdown - awesome times!
    Nice nice, who did you see?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffiz88 View Post
    I blew around $400 on various shops ... In one day. Superkamagra is awesome except it's so fcking hard to cum (I used half tablet only)
    I felt sorry for the ML, sucked for like 20-24 min straight to make me cum, then asked if she can do hj. I agreed. Visited 3 shops with extra and 1 legit shop. I guess I did my part for these lovely peoples :P
    Holy shit bro. Excellent punting. Hope you enjoyed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy punting everyone!
    Will also give it a week or two.
    Anyone know if No. 5 Marrickville will reopen?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How goods is a haircut now boys!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    How goods is a haircut now boys!!!
    You tell me, cause I couldn't get a booking till next week. Even walk in shops were booked half of the time, rest of the time a queue of at least 6-8 people in Front of shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

QR code

Quote Originally Posted by Awqjoq View Post
    Stuck working in a suburb with no good shops nearby, hopefully I'll get the chance later this week!

Guys who've been today - what was the sign in process like? Did you have to QR in?
    No QR but wanted to see vaccine certificate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You tell me, cause I couldn't get a booking till next week. Even walk in shops were booked half of the time, rest of the time a queue of at least 6-8 people in Front of shop.
    I took today off work and my barber opened at 9:30am so I thought I'd be a smart cookie and get there at 9:00 and wait first in line like a desperate wierdo.

as I was driving past and looked, there is about 4 barber shops on the main drag and every single one had a line up of 10+ people outside. I got my hair done at 11am.

Whole time he was cutting hair the shop phone would not stop ringing with people asking if they are open and try to make a booking.

It is nice to feel the cool air on the side and back of my head after lopping off the scruffy mess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I took today off work and my barber opened at 9:30am so I thought I'd be a smart cookie and get there at 9:00 and wait first in line like a desperate wierdo.

as I was driving past and looked, there is about 4 barber shops on the main drag and every single one had a line up of 10+ people outside. I got my hair done at 11am.

Whole time he was cutting hair the shop phone would not stop ringing with people asking if they are open and try to make a booking.

It is nice to feel the cool air on the side and back of my head after lopping off the scruffy mess
    Damn lucky you. My hair looks horse's mane xD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Hi Parramatta Blossom today & did my first ML since lockdown - awesome times!
    Awesome place. How busy was it? Thinking about booking in but might wait for a week for it to calm down a little

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Damn lucky you. My hair looks horse's mane xD
    Maybe style it if it's long and make it work for you, girls dig guys with long hair

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    All good and that's clue enough.
    Good luck to them, I agree I love the "go get em" attitude.
    If its who I'm thinking of, it will be great little shop as the girl is a 100% sweet heart..

The clue is perfectly provided.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to 69 Liverpool st in the city, they have now added showers to the rooms, what was nice.

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Good to hear all first day experiences! Are the shops asking you to sign -in?
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post

Travel well lads.
    Yes agree, she's a very nice lady. Saw her once in a private apartment during the lockdown last year. She still managed to treat me to a great massage even though all we had was a mattress on the floor.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wasn't ask to sign in 69 Liverpool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast