Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caucasian brothel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So for these cauc brothels, do they offer the same services as the typical asian service from n5m or 42g?
    Bbbj, shower, cim, Etc?

Or is it similar to cauc services from n5m/42g?
    Which from what ive read, is just cbj and no kissing?
    Maybe im wrong.

Only cauc ive tried is a cauc ml, who was pretty open in letting me do things similar to asian wls. But with the added bonus of letting me do other stuff that asians tend to not do

Are the prices from these cauc establishments similar to each other?
    And how are they compared to the asian ones?

Most recent cauc reviews i saw of wls/establishments, i think a lot of them were 30+ in age.
    As asians can look younger than they are, low 30s asian could easily pass as mid 20s.
    But im not sure about caucs, im worried they might look even older than their age.

And in terms of body/figure, its not those ones that are actually chubby/fat?
    I prefer them to be slim, or even with fats in the right places, or at least they dont look like too fat

Do these cauc brothels have asians as well? And how are they usually, compared to asians in asian brothel.

Might end up trying a cauc brothel for my birthday or something

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post

I am curious if anyone has any word about The Penthouse?
    Are we talking about the Penthouse on Pitt St opposite the Hilton Hotel? My friend checked it out when they had special events towards the end of last year. The girls were mostly non Asian and average looking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like you need to look at your expectations. Lots of considerations in regards to everything you’ve listed. If you want to find out about rates compared with other shops, go online and check their websites.

This is my experience, others may have different experience.
    I haven’t had bbbj at a Caucasian shop.
    Kissing may or may not be an extra depending on the shop. This may be dfk depending on the girl.
    Showers are done separately.
    I’ve seen girls aged between 20s-30s, it’s not really a big concern for me.
    There are a people from different backgrounds with different figures slim, slim thick, busty etc. it depends on who is working that day and is available.
    The other major difference is that you need to have seen the girl before booking at most shops.
    When you have an intro you ask them about their service and extras. Some sites have the list of possible extras on the girls profile.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just take the plunge...that's why its called punting
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For Caucasian shops the best way to break past the limits is to break out a little bag of coke. Most Caucasian girls change their tune very quick.

Quote Originally Posted by jeranimo View Post
    Sounds like you need to look at your expectations. Lots of considerations in regards to everything you’ve listed. If you want to find out about rates compared with other shops, go online and check their websites.

This is my experience, others may have different experience.
    I haven’t had bbbj at a Caucasian shop.
    Kissing may or may not be an extra depending on the shop. This may be dfk depending on the girl.
    Showers are done separately.
    I’ve seen girls aged between 20s-30s, it’s not really a big concern for me.
    There are a people from different backgrounds with different figures slim, slim thick, busty etc. it depends on who is working that day and is available.
    The other major difference is that you need to have seen the girl before booking at most shops.
    When you have an intro you ask them about their service and extras. Some sites have the list of possible extras on the girls profile.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stiletto for sure is good. Top quality girls but then you gotta pay extra if you want to kiss.

YMMV is very evident with western. And it will be like investing in WL as you have to go many times to get good extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    YMMV is very evident with western. And it will be like investing in WL as you have to go many times to get good extras
    what does everybody think about Miss Heavens?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by currygymcel View Post
    How old are you looking for? If 50 works for you (not knocking it, some people like that) then it'll be hour cup of tea.

ATMC has under 30s but beyond standard service it's very YMMV.

Stilettos was great before this whole covid thing. Expect to be 1000 poorer. Beyond standard it's usually menu items. Last time I went was in the gap between lockdowns and wasn't terribly enthused as they all looked like wogs in flouro like you see in RnB videos with no-name rappers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by currygymcel View Post
    I've seen 3 ladies there. All 3 offered DFK, DATY, are affectionate & very service-oriented. One offered the option of BBBJ or CBJ.
    2 were in their early 50s, one in her 30s.
    I've seen a line-up on a Saturday night - half of the ladies were early to mid 30s. I had a hard time choosing.
    The venue is immaculate - akin to a 4 star hotel in terms of bed, linen, shower facilities, room presentation.

I have seen Centrefolds @ Artarmon offering $250 for 1 hour with Caucasian girls as an opening special

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I have seen Centrefolds @ Artarmon offering $250 for 1 hour with Caucasian girls as an opening special
    Hey Raybore if that's an opening special what is the recommended retail for a "white woman" normally???

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hey Raybore if that's an opening special what is the recommended retail for a "white woman" normally???
    Not sure if this stupid question is worthy of a response, but if you look at the standard prices at their sister shop, Cleopatras, it is $350 for an hour. Can you do the math and work out the difference?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Not sure if this stupid question is worthy of a response, but if you look at the standard prices at their sister shop, Cleopatras, it is $350 for an hour.
    Totally legit question, why are "non Asian" more expensive the Asian, you are the alleged guru on this forum, and a protected species, tell me Raybore, impart your wisdom.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tiffanys?

Years of punting has resulted in me visiting almost all of the "classic" Caucasian shops over the years, but not Tiffany's.

Back when I was a late teen virgin I worked in the area. I'd been told what those terrace houses were and I couldn't walk past without yearning and intense speculation about what went on inside. What would be like to just ring the bell and go in...

Needless to say, I've now got a very good idea of what it would be like, but there's still an aura about Tiffany's.

I'd love to hear a report on what it's like today. Is it long past it's glory days? Should I risk shattering an illusion?

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Totally legit question, why are "non Asian" more expensive the Asian, you are the alleged guru on this forum, and a protected species, tell me Raybore, impart your wisdom.........
    Hardly a guru, or a protected species, I have only attacked you here because 3 different girls have told me you were at the least, very creepy and weird towards them at some stage. I didn't even bring it up with them, you mentioned me on all three occasions. I quite liked the old Rimdog until these girls told and showed me what you said to them.

As for why Asian shops are cheaper, who knows. Most of the shops mentioned here would have bigger costs, Asian shops ply their trade to a different market.....who knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12