Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vaxx, No Vaxx - COVID's stupid.. no you are !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Looks like 90% of the population didn’t get the memo from Dom that masks are NOT required outdoors. Everyone is still walking around outside like a zombie with a mask looking sooo scared they’re gonna catch Covid. Saw one fuckwit yesterday going for a run with a mask. These politicians certainly did a great job in brainwashing everyone into compliance. I’m not wearing a mask outdoors and people are looking at me like I’m a crim hahaha.
    It's just another thing people wear or carry, like an umbrella, coat, hat, sunglasses etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why do u even worry for people vax or non?i’m vaxd due to comingback to work. we’ve already reached 90% vaxed and there is no evidence vax is protected as minor people died from it. because it isn’t for everyones health. Let it be for peoples choice if they want to be saved or not.

You have such stupid arguements over this. Go get a life who cant even respect people’s choice. their not your body!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    One thing I cannot figure out is how is the Govt able to calculate the vaccination percentage? We've only just completed the census a month or so ago, but they've been coming up with these figures long before that. Surely they would have to rely on that data?

If it was the data from the census before that, it'd be 5 year old data that they're using!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    why do u even worry for people vax or non?i’m vaxd due to comingback to work. we’ve already reached 90% vaxed and there is no evidence vax is protected as minor people died from it. because it isn’t for everyones health. Let it be for peoples choice if they want to be saved or not.

You have such stupid arguements over this. Go get a life who cant even respect people’s choice. their not your body!
    241195951_6948280358531077_5937896479477625512_n.jpg....................

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    One thing I cannot figure out is how is the Govt able to calculate the vaccination percentage? We've only just completed the census a month or so ago, but they've been coming up with these figures long before that. Surely they would have to rely on that data?

If it was the data from the census before that, it'd be 5 year old data that they're using!
    Random number generator

Banned

They can only base it on the number of Medicare cards currently in circulation at the moment and then compare to the number of people who have been vaccinated

Agree that it’s not perfect, but more accurate than the dire predictions by the epidemiologists or the ABC’s Dr Norman Swan who said there would be over 100,000 deaths blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    They can only base it on the number of Medicare cards currently in circulation at the moment and then compare to the number of people who have been vaccinated

Agree that it’s not perfect, but more accurate than the dire predictions by the epidemiologists or the ABC’s Dr Norman Swan who said there would be over 100,000 deaths blah blah
    So you reckon they use Medicare as the basis of the calculations? That would make sense since it is probably the closest thing they have to a "Universal ID" they have. They really ought to make this information clear though. Don't need to be a genius to realise that a percentage means nothing if you do not explain what the basis of that percentage is.

Banned
    So you reckon they use Medicare as the basis of the calculations? That would make sense since it is probably the closest thing they have to a "Universal ID" they have. They really ought to make this information clear though. Don't need to be a genius to realise that a percentage means nothing if you do not explain what the basis of that percentage is.
    The vaccine passport is issued by Medicare so that’s how they count who’s been jabbed. Even though the feds have purchased all vaccines, the States, doctors and pharmacists are also sending Scomo a bill for injecting the vaccine and charged through Medicare.

International students need to have medical insurance and ID, so they’re covered. I’m not sure how illegal immigrants or visa overstayers get the vaccine. What do you do if you have no papers? The vaccine is not being administered on a “cash” basis. Not even by your friendly GP in Wentworthville. LOL

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you are not eligible for Medicare

If you don’t have a Medicare card, or are not eligible for Medicare, you can get your free vaccination at:

commonwealth vaccinations clinics
    state or territory vaccination clinics
    community pharmacies that are administering COVID-19 vaccines.

If you are not eligible for Medicare, general practice providers can still supply COVID-19 vaccines to you. Please check with your usual practice for where you can access the vaccine from. The vaccine will be delivered free of charge.

You can find a clinic and book a COVID-19 vaccination using the vaccine clinic finder.

You can also call the National Coronavirus and COVID-19 Vaccine Helpline on 1800 020 080 for more information. For interpreting services call 13 14 50.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If you are not eligible for Medicare

If you don’t have a Medicare card, or are not eligible for Medicare, you can get your free vaccination at:

commonwealth vaccinations clinics
    state or territory vaccination clinics
    community pharmacies that are administering COVID-19 vaccines.

If you are not eligible for Medicare, general practice providers can still supply COVID-19 vaccines to you. Please check with your usual practice for where you can access the vaccine from. The vaccine will be delivered free of charge.

You can find a clinic and book a COVID-19 vaccination using the vaccine clinic finder.

You can also call the National Coronavirus and COVID-19 Vaccine Helpline on 1800 020 080 for more information. For interpreting services call 13 14 50.
    Yeah, I know, defo can get the jab even if you're not covered by Medicare or private health. My question is, how do they figure out what percentage of the population has received the jab?

I mean, if they use Medicare coverage as the basis of the total pop, they could get to greater than 100% vaccination rate which will be real funny not to mention suss.

I'm betting that they must be using the 5 year old ABS data.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I know, defo can get the jab even if you're not covered by Medicare or private health. My question is, how do they figure out what percentage of the population has received the jab?

I mean, if they use Medicare coverage as the basis of the total pop, they could get to greater than 100% vaccination rate which will be real funny not to mention suss.

I'm betting that they must be using the 5 year old ABS data.
    Number population / number of vaccine used dose 1
    Pop / vaccine d2
    I think %95 correct

Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    Number population / number of vaccine used dose 1
    Pop / vaccine d2
    I think %95 correct
    "Number population".... How do they get this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Number population".... How do they get this?
    Cencus so that why %90-95 acurate
    https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/people/population/national-state-and-territory-population/latest-release

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    5 year old census data would be pretty useless. Practically nobody in my apartment block was here 5 years ago.

Why worry about how they calculate the numbers?

Just as long as those number keep going up and we can get out of this mess.

There's other sources with population numbers.

The current ABS
    Electoral Commission
    Medicare
    Passport database
    Immigration database

But yes, they would extrapolate data based on certain assumptions so nothing is ever 100% but ball park.

Everyone I know completed this year's cencus, even non residents.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Out of all those, Medicare would be the most up to date and comprehensive. You usually have to verify your address and contact details whenever you use the card, including getting vaxxed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12