Thread: Mickey has big.... ears?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mickey has big.... ears?

Been a while, but was down in Beenleigh and went to a place across the road from McDonalds. The building has had recent rennovations (with some other shops still being done).

Mickey (or Miki?) was a nice PRC girl, probably mid-20s to maybe 30 (she told me she was twenty-sexy). Seemed very friendly, and her face was nice enough. A fair bit of verbal teasing which lead to verbal foreplay, then wanted me to flip before we were even half-way through. Discussed options, which she kept talking up... but I couldn't get past her nice tits - must have been at least a D cup. Also, she wasn't wearing any underwear under her short skirt - obviously pretty horny. Offered FS, but didn't feel like that. She was happy with my hands exploring... she got pretty wet.

The massage itself was pretty brutal - I did ask for hard, and I certainly got that. Still feel sore.

WIR? Yeah, I got what I expected, and more was on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the name of the place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Can't recall the name of the place - however it was at 63 George Street building (right in the corner). There is a boiler joint on the other side of the road near the butcher (lol) - probably wouldn't recommend that one.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    Been a while, but was down in Beenleigh and went to a place across the road from McDonalds. The building has had recent rennovations (with some other shops still being done).

Mickey (or Miki?) was a nice PRC girl, probably mid-20s to maybe 30 (she told me she was twenty-sexy). Seemed very friendly, and her face was nice enough. A fair bit of verbal teasing which lead to verbal foreplay, then wanted me to flip before we were even half-way through. Discussed options, which she kept talking up... but I couldn't get past her nice tits - must have been at least a D cup. Also, she wasn't wearing any underwear under her short skirt - obviously pretty horny. Offered FS, but didn't feel like that. She was happy with my hands exploring... she got pretty wet.
    The massage itself was pretty brutal - I did ask for hard, and I certainly got that. Still feel sore.
    WIR? Yeah, I got what I expected, and more was on offer.
    Can't they make short skirts with no panties compulsory masseuse's uniform?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Got me thinking what is the plural of masseuse?
    Masseusi? Masseuses? or just a bloody good time?
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    Okay, the place is Teng Massage - 0433982813
    7/63 Geroge Street, Beenleigh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Can't they make short skirts with no panties compulsory masseuse's uniform?
    only in thailand =)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn it. I lucked out. Went the other day and got C**i. Nothing like what was described. Asked for hard massage, got soft medium. Tried hard to build some rapport with her but no luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Dropped by here last week and definitely a vfm from Mikey "

You got a massage from Mikey? each to their own