Thread: Bella

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Bella

Made a booking at 12.34pm to see K girl Nana at 5.30pm.

Turned up at 5.25pm to find out they had no idea that I made a booking, after having to show them the wechat booking on my phone they came up with the lame excuse that the previous customer extended. They offered me T girl Bella who was free in a "couple of minutes", the pics looked good so I accepted.
    In the 10 minutes I was waiting at least 10 guys walked in without bookings and were told to return in 30 minutes, so they were honestly rushed of their feet so I felt a bit sorry for them and understood how they fucked up my booking.

Bella is a nice looking girl with good English, she did a decent part 1 (more kneading my nuts than massage but I wasn't complaining), and a good part 2 NHJ.

I'll go back one day when it calms down a bit, maybe then they won't fuck up my booking.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i reckon everywhere is gona be crazy busy for a bit now theyre all open again

I agree with you to wait for a week after the restriction before start seeing ML/WL. I had a similar experience. Last year when the shop re-open for the first time, I made a booking at Ginza. They messed up my booking, so I had to wait 1.5 hour in the waiting room with 8-10 other guys. My booking was at 8 PM and my session started at 9:30 PM and the girls were clearly overworked. It was not a pleasant punt.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=diligent;2247621I had to wait 1.5 hour in the waiting room with 8-10 other guys.[/QUOTE]
    You must have had some really blue balls for that! The max time I can wait is 30min then I walk away. Also it's unlikely the girl will have the energy if it's that busy.
    Now it's probably better to wait a few weeks.