Thread: Farewell to Aus99 - is this the end of a good thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Farewell to Aus99 - is this the end of a good thing?

All good things must come to an end.

When I was doing my end of quarter BAS I also tallied up the amount of cash withdrawals I had made in the July - Sept. Amount came in at over $10k. The only reason I withdraw cash is massage services.

With border opening soon and the chances for me to get back overseas I would much rather have this cash going towards some of my personal goals.

Now it's time to say farewell to the forum. I have received so many good referrals and leads from my fellow punters that the to-do list is endless. So unless I cut myself off I know my personality type will want to chase down every one of those will girls.

Had a final awesome punt with *a** at 4S this week.

Thank you to all the wonderful members on this forum. To the haters, I wish you a big hug also.

Sadly, I'm sure I'll be back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Farewell my friend and best of luck. The judge of a smart man is being able to control his vices not viceaversa.
    I'm sure you will be back, like me its in our DNA. I'll give you about 3 months tops.
    All the best and thanks for your intel.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers mate and good luck.
    Don't take it the wrong way but I hope I don't see you back here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the best ��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Based on those numbers, you’re talking in excess of $40K pa, which is impressive! All the best with the self imposed abstinence although reading your adventures have been both informative and entertaining, so you will be missed.

May I suggest going out with an intel bang (so to speak) and listing your top 5 current MLs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the same situation with Miso at Geebung when the gorgeous Koreans where there. Looking back it was money well spent. Oh, the memories of those kinky bitches keeps me awake at night sometimes!!