Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brothels in NSW may reopen at 80%, so likely late Oct

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's official now. Brothels will open on Monday.
    Premier Pair of tits just announced it.
    I think a lot of bros will be finding an excuse to go out at midnight on Sunday night
    "I have to buy petrol to beat the rush tomorrow morning", "I have to buy the milk for tomorrows breakfast"
    gonna make sure I'll drink all the milk on sunday breakky

Senior Member(無間使者)
    42G just posted on Wechat, next Monday opening with check in and vax certificates needed before entering

I’m guessing this will deter a few of those who don’t wish to share that info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ginza is also opening on Monday with check in and vax certificates required as well. But I will probably wait and see for about a week to see what the numbers are, still interesting to hear that rnt shops are having a slow week from another post guess people are cautious or spending it all on booze and eatting out lol. I wonder what the check in will say or if they have the write it in a book option.

Senior Member(無間使者)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinels View Post
    Ginza is also opening on Monday with check in and vax certificates required as well. But I will probably wait and see for about a week to see what the numbers are, still interesting to hear that rnt shops are having a slow week from another post guess people are cautious or spending it all on booze and eatting out lol. I wonder what the check in will say or if they have the write it in a book option.
    It's the same observation I got from the pokie girl at my local. The first day was choc a block, then it became really quiet. I guess people are cautious with both the virus and money. Welfare payments being stopped would have an effect.
    There will be an almighty spurt (pun intended) of activity on the first few days at the shops then it should be back to normal after that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    64 taren point opening Monday too - looks like most places will be following - time to play!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12