Thread: Clair - great professional massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Clair - great professional massage

I'm a big fan of Vitality Charm massage - the standard of women seems high and the quality of massage better than the average.

I chose Clair for a one hour massage, a Thai girl who looks young and is VERY small, albeit with big fake breasts. She was very friendly, quite chatty and gave a very professional, relaxing massage.

After about 40 minutes, shed began to turned me over and did some slow body slides, getting me really hard.Then onto a NHJ with lots of eye contact. The HJ was ok, a bit slow for my liking and with too much fake moaning, which is always a put off. But after encouraging her to tug me faster, she sucked on my nipples until I came in her hand.

I did feel really good afterwards, the benefit of having a proper massage. Very good value given the quality - an hour's massage is $125 all in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely a place worth being a fan of. Alice the mamasan has always had a pretty good standard, all the way back to the old place she used to have near central.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had a great session with Clair this morning. She is fucking TINY with pumped up tits (the tits are 5 years old). I like the girls to be nude right from the beginning and Clair did not disappoint...revealing a very tidy rig and a beautiful looking twat. Her twat had about a 3 or 4 day growth on it and the hair was about half a centremeter long...just perfect!! The massage was exceptional and she is quite strong for a girl so small. A bit of a bodyslide and then turnover time, and she flogged the living daylights out of my cock. I had a little bit of play with her but limited touching around her twat...nothing went inside, and she did not like her nipples being squeezed much, mostly just the tit area. Nothing else in the way of extras but I will definitely go back to see her again...the chatting was good and funny, the massage was excellent and I really enjoyed the tug.

Clair told me she also works at 2 other shops, and I checked the roster of one of the shops and she is listed as Chinese/Jap mix...she is 100% Thai, and I was talking to her in Thai half the time.

Great time!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I had a great session with Clair this morning. She is fucking TINY with pumped up tits (the tits are 5 years old). I like the girls to be nude right from the beginning and Clair did not disappoint...revealing a very tidy rig and a beautiful looking twat. Her twat had about a 3 or 4 day growth on it and the hair was about half a centremeter long...just perfect!! The massage was exceptional and she is quite strong for a girl so small. A bit of a bodyslide and then turnover time, and she flogged the living daylights out of my cock. I had a little bit of play with her but limited touching around her twat...nothing went inside, and she did not like her nipples being squeezed much, mostly just the tit area. Nothing else in the way of extras but I will definitely go back to see her again...the chatting was good and funny, the massage was excellent and I really enjoyed the tug.

Clair told me she also works at 2 other shops, and I checked the roster of one of the shops and she is listed as Chinese/Jap mix...she is 100% Thai, and I was talking to her in Thai half the time.

Great time!!
    Can’t wait to book this one in now that shops area open again! Used to see her weekly.
    Can you PM me on what other shops Clair works at and what her name is there?