Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: QR code and prove of vaccination

Junior Member(有D料到)

QR code and prove of vaccination

Hi Guys, i have not yet found the time this week to visit the shops, since i cannot see any comment on that then i curious to check your experience on that, are shops asking to scan QR code or asking for prove of vaccination? I dont need the name of shops that are doing or not doing, just want to understand what to expect from my soon next visit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Went to a massage parlour on Monday NO QR code or Vax asked. Same price on extra but was busy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was asked for vax proof and as to QR code I elected to write my name and phone number down instead of scanning with my service nsw app.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Went to a massage parlour on Monday NO QR code or Vax asked. Same price on extra but was busy.
    I has same experience yesterday.

I guess if shops aren't supposed to be open, they don't want customers recording it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by troubledsoul View Post
    I was asked for vax proof and as to QR code I elected to write my name and phone number down instead of scanning with my service nsw app.
    Were all the staff vaxed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I nipped out during a break in the rain to ponder life for 30 mnutes at my local RnT. I was asked to QR code in and show my vaxx cert, they then showed theirs.

I guess it'll be an individual shop thing.

Like life. My local pub didn't ask for vaxx cert, but a pub 2 suburbs over did. (I popped in to the second to get a gift at the bottlo; I'm not drinking 24/7.)

On a side note, is there anything better than a Chinese milf who really knows her trade? No princess airs and graces, just a solid servicing of the dick in front of her with a well-practiced routine. Love it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to 2 places so far and wasn't asked for vax certificate or QR code in.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i went to 2 massage shops no vax cert or QR. then 1 hair salon & kingsford restaurant only QR. I’m sure other places too don’t strictly ask you. I guess this means business need profit and don’t discriminate. I’m happy for the diversity. infact we’ve already reached 91%+ 1st dose.

Anyway those unvax will be free in dec.
    this vax cert will means nothing lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The vax certificate will come into play when people start being allowed to travel to overseas destinations.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    i went to 2 massage shops no vax cert or QR. then 1 hair salon & kingsford restaurant only QR. I’m sure other places too don’t strictly ask you. I guess this means business need profit and don’t discriminate. I’m happy for the diversity. infact we’ve already reached 91%+ 1st dose.

Anyway those unvax will be free in dec.
    this vax cert will means nothing lol
    Individual businesses may still be able to impose restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Individual businesses may still be able to impose restrictions?
    I think lots of people are still concerned about their own health, their staff and the family members . Say if I’m a shop owner of appliances store , I may allow all people in to shop after 1 December but I would still enforce the QR code check in and masks wearing in store. Unless the government totally abandoned all of those measures?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The new system for doing QR check in and Vax verification with one swipe is very easy and the shop does not see your personal details.
    If you haven't already you have to download the Medicare Express app and the Service NSW App (actually you should download it again with the update).
    Then you go to Medicare Express App and you share your vax certificate with the Services NSW App and Accept.
    And that's it, you are all set.
    When you go to a business you swipe the QR code as usual and your phone will show two green ticks. One that you have swiped in the QR code and two that you are double vaxed, and that's all the shop sees. None of your personal details appear on the screen. They do not see the actual vax certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The new system for doing QR check in and Vax verification with one swipe is very easy and the shop does not see your personal details.
    If you haven't already you have to download the Medicare Express app and the Service NSW App (actually you should download it again with the update).
    Then you go to Medicare Express App and you share your vax certificate with the Services NSW App and Accept.
    When you go to a business you swipe the QR code as usual and your phone will show two green ticks. One that you have swiped in the QR code and two that you are double vaxed, and that's all the shop sees. None of your personal details appear on the screen. They do not see the actual vax certificate.
    Done, thanks for the information.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think lots of people are still concerned about their own health, their staff and the family members . Say if I’m a shop owner of appliances store , I may allow all people in to shop after 1 December but I would still enforce the QR code check in and masks wearing in store. Unless the government totally abandoned all of those measures?
    From what I've seen so far, some airlines seem intent of continuing the "no jab, no fly" regardless of state rules. I wonder if other businesses could legally enforce it when the restriction is lifted?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was finally able to visit a shop today, no QR code but they ask me the proof of vaccination, that's ok I understand and agree with the good practice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes important thing is to update the Service NSW app otherwise the sharing from Medicare is not working

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Done, thanks for the information.

Cool. I will post some step by step instructions.

First of all download the Service NSW app again even if you already have it because you need the update.

There are two Apps you can import/share the Vax Certificate from - the MyGov app and the Medicare Express app so I will post instructions for both. The Medicare Express app is easier and quicker.

Medicare Express Plus app

1. Log in to your Medicare Express Plus app

2. Go to "Proof of Vaccinations" and click "View History"

3. Scroll down to "Share with check in app"

4. Select Service NSW - Share

5. You will be transferred to the Service NSW app - log in and click Accept

MyGov app

1. Log into your MyGov account

2. Go to Medicare under 'Your services' tab - this will transfer you to the Medicare site

3. In Services - click 'Proof of vaccinations - view proof'

4. Click 'View History'

5. Scroll down to Share with check in app

6. Select Service NSW - Share

7. You will be transferred the to Service NSW app - log in and click Accept

And that's it. Simple!
    When you go to a shop or business you just check in your QR code as usual and that's it.
    It will show you are checked in, and if you tap SHOW it will display a green tick that you are double vaccinated.
    You do NOT have to show the shop/business the actual vax certificate itself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    ^^ Thanks Rooter!! ^^

Cool. I will post some step by step instructions.

First of all download the Service NSW app again even if you already have it because you need the update.

There are two Apps you can import/share the Vax Certificate from - the MyGov app and the Medicare Express app so I will post instructions for both. The Medicare Express app is easier and quicker.

Medicare Express Plus app

1. Log in to your Medicare Express Plus app

2. Go to "Proof of Vaccinations" and click "View History"

3. Scroll down to "Share with check in app"

4. Select Service NSW - Share

5. You will be transferred to the Service NSW app - log in and click Accept

MyGov app

1. Log into your MyGov account

2. Go to Medicare under 'Your services' tab - this will transfer you to the Medicare site

3. In Services - click 'Proof of vaccinations - view proof'

4. Click 'View History'

5. Scroll down to Share with check in app

6. Select Service NSW - Share

7. You will be transferred the to Service NSW app - log in and click Accept

And that's it. Simple!
    When you go to a shop or business you just check in your QR code as usual and that's it.
    It will show you are checked in, and if you tap SHOW it will display a green tick that you are double vaccinated.
    You do NOT have to show the shop/business the actual vax certificate itself.
    No excuses now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by watchblue View Post
    Hi Guys, i have not yet found the time this week to visit the shops, since i cannot see any comment on that then i curious to check your experience on that, are shops asking to scan QR code or asking for prove of vaccination? I dont need the name of shops that are doing or not doing, just want to understand what to expect from my soon next visit.
    Went yesterday, in through the door and show straight to room as per normal.

The only place I've been asked so far is Big W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast