Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QR code and prove of vaccination

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Some retail shops make it really hard to find their QR poster. Maybe just one, hidden from easy view.

My local 7/11 had one on the front door, as soon as you approached it, the door opened automatically. Some people are really smart!!

KMart, Big W and other shops in my local Westfield today had marshalls at the entrances, checking everyone going in. Less than 50% actually checked in at the main entrance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t think small business will care. Went to coffee shop, asian groceries shops, RnT, small restaurants, hair dressing didn’t ask me to sign in qr. Although they have the poster at front after entering didn’t ask lol

I don’t know if the govv really audit on this or not. Hence by now NSW already reached on 90%+ 1st dose & 80% 2nd dose. So the non vax will get caught if they sign. So it isn’t the business responsibility to check their vac cert.

I don’t know why do people care now, just let live to those less 10% unvax. It doesn’t make any difference, it is for their own benefit not for others sake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12