Thread: Shops V Privates

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shops V Privates

Used to love going massage shops before covid but since covid and most young ladies have gone back home and can’t get back the amount of older ladies and me wasting money getting scammed on so called services I’ve been trying private yes takes time find real ladies who are same in pics but found a nice young Korean and a nice young Japanese both working private both have different options but instead of paying shop fee and extra fees now pay the one fee for service hey want I want by young sexy girls and saving cash . So for now I’m sticking to private’s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    any recommendations ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Found both massage shop section locanto takes some searching and research but both will do for me for awhile least till borders open or I find more options

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    locanto is a minefield. If you don't want to share the exact info, can you narrow it down by the area you found them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like he in in NSW therefor there is only a couple of places to visit…7 wharf street across from Twin Towns is probably the best …it is actually on par with most Gold Coast shops …
    The Hawaiian shop further up the road has an older roster but is ok…
    Never had a private in NSW so can’t help …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Japanese found mount Gravatt area Korean city bit hard for parking city so Japanese I find more easy to get to if want more info send pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm stupid. Was reading on the phone and didn't see the Brisbane link.
    Thanks for the offer tho

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Girls work both private and shop

Hear from some private ml, sometimes they also work at the shop as it is more consistent and they can have more new clients for private as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Used to love going massage shops before covid but since covid and most young ladies have gone back home and can’t get back the amount of older ladies and me wasting money getting scammed on so called services I’ve been trying private yes takes time find real ladies who are same in pics but found a nice young Korean and a nice young Japanese both working private both have different options but instead of paying shop fee and extra fees now pay the one fee for service hey want I want by young sexy girls and saving cash . So for now I’m sticking to private’s
    Most privates worth a visit want $250/300 an hour. I can get satisfaction for what I want for $60/65 +$150 = $210. As stated many a time the BS on locanto and other sites of this nature means a lot of wasted time. Over the long term shops are, in my opinion, the way to go.
    PS Your requirements for satisfaction may differ from mine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is an ML operating from a nice house in Wilston. She is a Thai lady. Very pretty and photo is real. Very good massage. Limted extras. Good price

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find the full service pricing difference of little concern. For me the big difference is the amount of time/money wasted on trying to find a gem. In shops you can usually get a peek at at least 2 girls per visit so for the price of a mere massage you can narrow down your options much quicker. Then if you find a girl that you like the look of, it is much cheaper to see her a few times to build up rapport to decide if you click with her.

Overall I find shops a much more relaxing scenario as it can often be much less business like. With privates they are selling a specific service so they are more business like in providing that service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    There is an ML operating from a nice house in Wilston. She is a Thai lady. Very pretty and photo is real. Very good massage. Limted extras. Good price
    check your inbox plz

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any more info pls?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    check your inbox plz
    I'd be interested also.. :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have sent you a reply mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicbugmy View Post
    I'd be interested also.. :-)