Thread: Sydney help

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sydney help

Why is it so quiet in the Melbourne forums? You guys don't like to share info?

I've been traveling a fair bit from Sydney to Melbourne (pre-border close) for work and have been trying different places and compiling a list of places worth visiting.

If you guys are interested, i'm happy to share some places i've found. If you have recommended places to try, i'm happy to give them a shot too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Why is it so quiet in the Melbourne forums? You guys don't like to share info?

I've been traveling a fair bit from Sydney to Melbourne (pre-border close) for work and have been trying different places and compiling a list of places worth visiting.

If you guys are interested, i'm happy to share some places i've found. If you have recommended places to try, i'm happy to give them a shot too.
    I'm heading down in mid dec. Any recomemndations? I can't find anything....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Prefer to punt in Sydney. Better choice and much better prices

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Out of curiosity is there much extra info for Melbourne in the private section? Hoping to be in Melbourne early next year but I think any potential punts will have to be completely going in blind at this point.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    32 Montefiore St, Fairfield is a good asian place to visit. Had some awesome experiences there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    California Club in St Kilda is also good.
    2 more days till we can punt...