Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 85 lavender cabramatta

Junior Member(有D料到)

85 lavender cabramatta

Has anyone tried this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep more like a legit massage place with expensive HE doesn’t even nude up. But the massage is really good though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried this place and I'm not sure what to think. When I came the girls were wearing casual clothes, short shorts and tanks. I opted for the hour and got a blonde Vietnamese girl to go on my back. I thought she would've given the extras as her pussy was being rubbed on my back but halfway in the mamasan finished the job with no happy ending.

I did pay by card, I'll try cash next time and see how it goes. Has anyone had any luck here?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm there’s part 2 not sure about part 3 highly doubt it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best to go to the other side of cabra of your looking for extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    117 Cabramatta Massage… still want to try that joint. Lady on the phone wasn’t that helpful, maybe I was been picky with all those questions LOL. I guess it one of those rock up and hope kinder place.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    117 Cabramatta Massage… still want to try that joint. Lady on the phone wasn’t that helpful, maybe I was been picky with all those questions LOL. I guess it one of those rock up and hope kinder place.
    There are 2 shops close to each other.
    Shop 1 and shop 3.
    I usually stick to the one closer to traffic light.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    There are 2 shops close to each other.
    Shop 1 and shop 3.
    I usually stick to the one closer to traffic light.
    Oh yeh shop 3 - How would you rate the girls? Of course I would try eventually… still discovering the Burwood area then a couple in Drummoyne.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    I tried this place and I'm not sure what to think. When I came the girls were wearing casual clothes, short shorts and tanks. I opted for the hour and got a blonde Vietnamese girl to go on my back. I thought she would've given the extras as her pussy was being rubbed on my back but halfway in the mamasan finished the job with no happy ending.

I did pay by card, I'll try cash next time and see how it goes. Has anyone had any luck here?
    Can confirm there is part 2
    Went in today for a massage, first half was quite a good solid remedial massage with no hint of anything else on offer , halfway mark was asked to turn over , she grabbed my dick over my boxers and gave it a couple of squeezes and asked you want?
    Hand motions soon followed her questions 😄
    Declined the offer as the ML was a bit on the built side

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was she old or young?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She looked on the younger side but was wearing a mask.
    English was limited and her outfit was not on par with the shorts / low skirts that some of the girls wear.
    She wore country/ cowgirl shirt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by Stefana View Post
    Can confirm there is part 2
    Went in today for a massage, first half was quite a good solid remedial massage with no hint of anything else on offer , halfway mark was asked to turn over , she grabbed my dick over my boxers and gave it a couple of squeezes and asked you want?
    Hand motions soon followed her questions 😄
    Declined the offer as the ML was a bit on the built side
    What did you guys do to get offered part 2?
    I've been there twice, 2 different girls. I tried everything I could, paid cash/card, underwear on/off, spoke english/vietnamese, came around closing time.
    No luck at all. There are 3 cubicles separated by curtains, I really doubt how they can offer part 2 without the whole shop noticing.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fe9E9P

Quote Originally Posted by Olocinema@gmail.com View Post
    What did you guys do to get offered part 2?
    I've been there twice, 2 different girls. I tried everything I could, paid cash/card, underwear on/off, spoke english/vietnamese, came around closing time.
    No luck at all. There are 3 cubicles separated by curtains, I really doubt how they can offer part 2 without the whole shop noticing.
    Hey mate, I visited very recently (this month) at opening time, no clients there besides two ML. One was very cute, the other average,both viet. Got a 30 min massage by the average girl, and she then asked if I wanted HJ relief for $40 - I dont know if its NHJ, I didnt ask or haggle, I just said no. I think its situational thing, if its busy then they're not going to offer it. Both girls were really friendly and the actual massage was very good and cheap and somewhat sensual at times where a towel is barely covering your johnny and them leaning their thighs into you. I just think there's better value elsewhere. But I may visit again to just request the cute girl specifically and I get more of a thrill with the deed done between a very small shop separated by curtains cause I've never done it before haha.

But I agree with the thread's consensus, they're dressed very casual. Do you remember which girls you got out of curiosity?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had one girl that was blonde with a skinny frame.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    depends on the girl...i had the list of good and bad girls of this place, there's part 2 but one of the girl kim never do part 2 while some didn't do it calling in girl who do part 2...boring part 2 aswell.

i always go to other other side of the station above 117 near light at the station 143 cabra rd...best massage in the area and good part 2. i'm a regular there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    depends on the girl...i had the list of good and bad girls of this place, there's part 2 but one of the girl kim never do part 2 while some didn't do it calling in girl who do part 2...boring part 2 aswell.

i always go to other other side of the station above 117 near light at the station 143 cabra rd...best massage in the area and good part 2. i'm a regular there.
    Hey can you describe the quality of girls there? and do you think its better than 1/117?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozmane View Post
    Hey can you describe the quality of girls there? and do you think its better than 1/117?
    143 is one of best massage in the area that offer extra aka hj while others like 117 or bigshot massage at Arthur st..ect is more of extra than massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are the ladies at 143 young or old?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Are the ladies at 143 young or old?
    if you into young go 117 or other place..143 all above 35-40+, give them small tips $20 for HJ and abit of touching.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didnt realise there was one at 143... is there a big entrance? Main entrance is on the main street not too keen in walking up that way? Also I didnt know bigshot was an rnt, I automatically assumed if there was a health rebate it was a no go

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast