Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 85 lavender cabramatta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    Also I didnt know bigshot was an rnt, I automatically assumed if there was a health rebate it was a no go

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
    not really..depends on the girls aswell like the place near wollworths is legit but some of them do it and need to keep quite about it because the boss into them, for those reason the girls work there and quit because boss so into them unable to offer HJ to earn more money. the same owner have place nearby had health rebate aswell and one of old lady gave great massage +good extra also quit. seems these legit places get shutdown alot...

i considered 143 like 85 can't go above HJ...the boss at 143 very keen to hear your feedback.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is also one upstairs on 48 Park Road. Not Thai Bliss which is legit but the other one, you just can't miss the pink signs.

I went there later in the evening and an older Chinese lady with decent rack was on duty and didn't hide that there was more. I let it pass which it pretty unusual since seemed a bit too quiet up there and it didn't feel 'right' plus her perfume was pretty thick.

Haven't tried 105 yet either.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any of these places in cabra provide FS?
    And what’s the going rate for extras in the area?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OK so the first two times I went, I had this really thin girl who had on wedged high heels, she basically rubbed her pussy on the back of my head but I wasn't naked, she teased and I got hard bur didn't go further. The second time, I went for her again, basically the same thing, amazing massage but tease however she did take my underwear off... frustrated I wanted to try one more time, like come on... all the signs and I actually enjoy getting massaged when the girls have heels on... anyway, 3rd time was the charm and got a HE. IT wasn't the best, the massage price plus I was quoted 40 for h.e clothed on, but the tease and massage alone make up for a basic h.e at the end.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So the place mentioned above, on park Rd do, so do big shot (at least the one time I went, I didn't even pay for fs, was ment to be a h.e and she went in, so I went with the flow and only paid the extra 50 as asked) so I can't really say much on price however for the park Rd place, it's about 70 bux to 100 extra.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would you say the girls in big shot are on the older end? I don't imagine girls in their 20s there?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely on the older end, the couple times I've been I'd say mid to late 30s, I think they have the same owner as 54 canley which have younger girls in mid 20s

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    117 Cabramatta Massage… still want to try that joint. Lady on the phone wasn’t that helpful, maybe I was been picky with all those questions LOL. I guess it one of those rock up and hope kinder place.
    Shops won't reveal everything over the phone. You could be a council inspector. They're not going to take that risk. The only way to find out is check what other punters say on forums or go yourself to the shop and find out what is on offer. Maybe the mamasan will give you a hint when she sees you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    went two weeks ago to lavender85
    quite busy with females coming in too
    rooms separated by curtains
    i got offered nothing and i dont see how it would be possible ahaha but i guess where theres a will theres a way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to 105 several times there is one of my favorite there. Interior is average and you can hear what's going on around

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    There is also one upstairs on 48 Park Road. Not Thai Bliss which is legit but the other one, you just can't miss the pink signs.

I went there later in the evening and an older Chinese lady with decent rack was on duty and didn't hide that there was more. I let it pass which it pretty unusual since seemed a bit too quiet up there and it didn't feel 'right' plus her perfume was pretty thick.

Haven't tried 105 yet either.
    I have been to 105 several times there is one of my favorite there. Interior is average and you can hear what's going on around

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Who would you recommend at 105?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Oh yeh shop 3 - How would you rate the girls? Of course I would try eventually… still discovering the Burwood area then a couple in Drummoyne.
    Agreed shop 3 my go too.
    Few hidden gems some works at Top Ryde or parramatta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    I don't know, because I go there just cause my favorite has been working for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AGS1980 View Post
    I don't know, because I go there just cause my favorite has been working for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    depends on the girl...i had the list of good and bad girls of this place, there's part 2 but one of the girl kim never do part 2 while some didn't do it calling in girl who do part 2...boring part 2 aswell.

i always go to other other side of the station above 117 near light at the station 143 cabra rd...best massage in the area and good part 2. i'm a regular there.
    Wish I read this before I started to come back here. Had a go with Kim since her massage was surprisingly good. tried three different sessions to get acquainted and on the last one I tipped her before we started as a thank you but then I did ask if she'd do an extra. I only ask since she does get comfortable with thigh touches and her hands get quite close to the shift, brushing it at times. But she does say no. This is the blonde I was talking about last year, quite a temptation but nothing on offer

Next time I will try Caitlyn and see what she says. She's apparently the boss of the place so it will be interesting. Of course, I'm trying to quit but having a local place occasionally should be good for the soul haha. While I write this I did see a Haley on the 108 massage roster.. she's a looker, I wonder if any one has tried? Makes me want to take a punt. I've gotten better with this habit but definitely hard to escape when there's a temptation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12