Thread: Thailand moving quickly to regain tourism...

Senior Member(無間使者) ThaiGoodTimes's Avatar

Thailand moving quickly to regain tourism...

Thailand it seems will be opening up very quickly now.
    Have to wait for the official rules and announcements over the next week, but...

Visitors from 10 countries, Australia said to be one of them, can enter Thailand quarantine free from 1st November if fully vaccinated. Sandbox and COE paperwork and tests look to be stopping from then too. Just a negative test no more than 72 hours prior to travel and another negative test on arrival, and that is it. Still likely to require covid cover health insurance...

As to drinking and partying (wink, wink)...
    Phuket already has resumed alcohol sales in restaurants, with the rest of Thailand slated to follow on 1 December. Plus all entertainment venues also targeted to reopen from 1 December...

Locations available under this will be all the important ones for us punters/tourists.
    Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Chaing Mai, Koh Samui, Hua Hin, Krabi, Phang Nga...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Thailand it seems will be opening up very quickly now.
    Have to wait for the official rules and announcements over the next week, but...

Visitors from 10 countries, Australia said to be one of them, can enter Thailand quarantine free from 1st November if fully vaccinated. Sandbox and COE paperwork and tests look to be stopping from then too. Just a negative test no more than 72 hours prior to travel and another negative test on arrival, and that is it. Still likely to require covid cover health insurance...

As to drinking and partying (wink, wink)...
    Phuket already has resumed alcohol sales in restaurants, with the rest of Thailand slated to follow on 1 December. Plus all entertainment venues also targeted to reopen from 1 December...

Locations available under this will be all the important ones for us punters/tourists.
    Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Chaing Mai, Koh Samui, Hua Hin, Krabi, Phang Nga...
    Cheers for the update, sounds like you know your thing. Will head to Phuket soon, seems like a good time now.

Quote Originally Posted by swedishguyphuk View Post
    Cheers for the update, sounds like you know your thing. Will head to Phuket soon, seems like a good time now.
    Hahahaha.
    Swedish guy in Phuket on a Sydney forum.
    Sounds like you’ve got yourself playing “twister” on three continents.
    Is there a fourth one?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah Phuket, Bangla St, Suzie Wongs .... watching gorgeous thai babes doing there thing on the dance floor ... having 3 babes smothering me with their nakedness and playing with the hard on under my pants ... spending a small fortune on lady drinks and having the time of my life!

I am soooooo desperate to get back to suzie wongs and Katherine's fine establishment ... if it is still open for business

Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Ah Phuket, Bangla St, Suzie Wongs .... watching gorgeous thai babes doing there thing on the dance floor ... having 3 babes smothering me with their nakedness and playing with the hard on under my pants ... spending a small fortune on lady drinks and having the time of my life!

I am soooooo desperate to get back to suzie wongs and Katherine's fine establishment ... if it is still open for business
    I’m told...
    Gogo’s still closed, so no Suzy Wongs.
    But Katherine’s is open, with reduced hours and options due to lower demand and fewer ladies working.