Thread: How Long ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

How Long ??

How long will it take for the initial surge to die ?

I think by the end of October, shops will be crying for business, and the privates will be struggling.

I expect the Sydney CBD to be hit pretty hard as an extra.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    October 2022 more like it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    How long will it take for the initial surge to die ?

I think by the end of October, shops will be crying for business, and the privates will be struggling.

I expect the Sydney CBD to be hit pretty hard as an extra.
    Interesting question mate. It is the same as a new member starting on the forum and starts commenting and new threads asking heaps of question. Then the novelty drops and within a week or two they settle down with their own pattern. The same with the rush now. Punters are cashed up and been scratching their balls for way too long. But then again honeymoon will be over pretty quickly and they will go back to other things. We are towards the end of the year and soon people will also thinking their Christmas break and make plans. So within 2-3 weeks things will settle down. Although new talent is not coming in so the WL ans ml will be in short supply untill mid 2022.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    City shops will be affected for awhile. Don't see office work returning to normal until sometime next year if at all.

I went on Tuesday. ML said Monday was crazy but Tuesday already normal.