Lady's name: Indo Sandra

Lady's nationality: Indonesian

Rates : $300/1hr $190 half hour

Date of visit: 12/05 /2023

Establishment: No5 Marrickville

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business: 10 til late

Services Provided This Session: BBBJ, DFK, 69, DATY, Shower together, CFS, lying around chatting

Size/shape: Photos and descriptions on the website are genuine and accurate.
    B Cup 170cm 52kg
    Tall and slim girl with an athletic and fit body, perky and firm breasts and soft, smooth sun-kissed skin! Young and really pretty with a sweet smile!!
    The photos are disappointing, having seen her in a dress and a birthday suit. Sandra is a beautiful woman.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Indonesian

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

The first step, as always, is to check the reviews on http://www.aus99forum.com. No reviews for Sandra, but something about her appealed.

The Establishment:
    I like places where the girls wear dresses; it usually indicates nicer girls. No 5 is excellent, the photos are real in my experience, and each advertised service is provided. I used sms to book Sandra while on the train. I arrived, transacted the commercial part and went into the room to wait.

The Lady:
    Sandra entered and changed into her birthday suit while we chatted. She is a charming girl who is a little reserved. We got into the shower and a few gentle kisses. But slowly building a sensual DFK. She is a fantastic DFKer. Her shower routine is a clean the punter all over.

The main part:

After the shower onto the bed. I asked if she'd like 69, she replied BBBJ first. She does an incredible BBBJ, worth the price of admission for that alone.

Seriously Sandra's body invites a punter to position her at the end of the bed to see her long shapely legs and excellent hips while grabbing her hips and looking into the mirror watching her perfect B cups bounce. That would be an incredible sight.

I asked what position she liked. She said, whatever I wanted. Sandra will do whatever position you want. So I said doggy hard, and she agreed. But then I said missionary very, very, very soft and gentle, and her eyes lit up.

Into missionary, ensuring no weight on her, and being very soft and gentle. To this Sandra responded her way.

A very, very, very satisfying punt.

Overall experience:
    We all punt for different reasons. The reason can change on occasion.

No 5 has a fantastic array of girls to suit any punter on any occasion. A hard quick, pounding punt; Pauline is your girl.

But with a very, very gentle sensual punt, then Sandra is absolutely the ticket.

I will see Sandra again, that is for sure. The next time I want a gentle punt. There are other girls for other moods! Enjoy, gentlemen. Enjoy. Sandra is a very, very, very sweet and very accommodating girl.

Message to No5 Marrickville Management:
    Thank you for collecting with the best girls in the industry. It is good to see a proactive and commercially honest, please.

Banned
    Is this the same girl that works at Kyoto 206?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sandra from Kyoto206 was previously known as Angel at No5 Marrickville. They're two different girls.