Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man sues sugar baby over ‘sex scam’ post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Segment on ACA tonight.
    Yes, she's out of her depth
    https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-a...9-5a6711809a01

Banned
    Didn't the girl say this sugardaddy was seeing 19 other girls? If so, no wonder she got upset but it appears she had reasons to be with him.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    He found her on seeking arrangements and wasn't looking for a serious relationship but she wanted one. I mean everyone knows what seeking arrangements is all about so she should know.

If she wanted to find a serious relationship, go on some proper dating apps. Heck even tinder.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The guy is gonna sue her and will likely win, so she s gonna be out of pockets big time. She will need to find money to pay up. She will need more than a real estate to come up with the money! If she has no shame in a sugar baby arrangement then I m sure she could be willing to sell sex

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    He found her on seeking arrangements and wasn't looking for a serious relationship but she wanted one. I mean everyone knows what seeking arrangements is all about so she should know.

If she wanted to find a serious relationship, go on some proper dating apps. Heck even tinder.
    Is this not the female version of a guy looking for a gf and falling in love with a wl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She’s so pretty. So bad she has a snake’s character.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If he's successful maybe Warnie can sue the attention seeking muppet writing him off on big brother

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    The guy is gonna sue her and will likely win, so she s gonna be out of pockets big time. She will need to find money to pay up. She will need more than a real estate to come up with the money! If she has no shame in a sugar baby arrangement then I m sure she could be willing to sell sex
    The judge advised her to obtain legal representation but she declined. She thinks she can run this matter alone. Is she studying law?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    She’s so pretty. So bad she has a snake’s character.
    The pic in the red dressed is either a filter or photoshopped. She's pretty but I think maybe not any better than you can find anywhere around this city of ours.
    (Of course she may be prettier in the flesh and it was hard to tell in that video with the mask and baggy clothes.)

I watched this on ACA. All I could think about was 2 things. 1.) If she does CIM 2.) If she does Asian cowgirl. She is also beautiful and sexy. I love Chinese girls so my biased views are high on this one haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The whole case is weird.
    The girl goes on a site (Seeking Arrangement) that is clearly about girls finding sugar daddies, so basically all about sex in exchange for money and gifts and then expects a serious relationship and is shocked that the guy is a player. WTF?
    And the guy gets called a scumbag on a platform that only a handful of people read and then brings legal proceedings which has led to massive publicity and the whole nation and beyond hearing about what scumbag he is. WTF?
    Both of them have no moral or intellectual substance at all or any sort of valid claim.
    They are getting lots of attention, which maybe is deep down what they want - the usual social/media internet, "I want to be famous for it doesn't really matter what" mentality that is so prevalent now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The whole case is weird.
    The girl goes on a site (Seeking Arrangement) that is clearly about girls finding sugar daddies, so basically all about sex in exchange for money and gifts and then expects a serious relationship and is shocked that the guy is a player. WTF?
    And the guy gets called a scumbag on a platform that only a handful of people read and then brings legal proceedings which has led to massive publicity and the whole nation and beyond hearing about what scumbag he is. WTF?
    Both of them have no moral or intellectual substance at all or any sort of valid claim.
    They are getting lots of attention, which maybe is deep down what they want - the usual social/media internet, "I want to be famous for it doesn't really matter what" mentality that is so prevalent now.
    I was thinking the same thing, Barry has made the matter far worse by taking legal action that ultimately won't result in the damages he's claiming. She's a moron for defending herself. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Given that they are both pretty dumb my sympathies lie with the one with the least money / resources.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Correct thread.
    The court has decided, she needs a few more Sugar Daddies from hereon!
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-costs.html

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Her biggest mistake was defending herself. Costly error. $150k is not an insignificant amount. She seemed really naive about the legal system in that ACA interview.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Her biggest mistake was defending herself. Costly error. $150k is not an insignificant amount. She seemed really naive about the legal system in that ACA interview.
    150k is only the damages she has to pay him. That doesn’t include legal costs on both sides, which the loser will have to pay. I wouldn’t be surprised if she legged it to avoid paying any of it… doable but she’ll have to sacrifice a lot. Or like others said sell her body and soul!

If she apologised he was going to let her off!

I like the way the Guardian is playing up her glamour and tittilating their readershiip by lavsihly illustrating the article with photos like this:

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
    If she apologised he was going to let her off!

I like the way the Guardian is playing up her glamour and tittilating their readershiip by lavsihly illustrating the article with photos like this:
    That’s lavish? I call that fat or chubby.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Correct thread.
    The court has decided, she needs a few more Sugar Daddies from hereon!
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-costs.html
    Barry the super stud will never be able to collect the $150k. She will abscond

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Barry the super stud will never be able to collect the $150k. She will abscond
    Seems the most likely outcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast