Thread: Jasmine - bad case of golden pussy syndrome

Banned

Jasmine - bad case of golden pussy syndrome

I had some spare time so went to this place in Alexandria. It’s opposite the future Waterloo metro station and the area is very busy. There is literally no where to park and there’s no rear entrance to the shop either. You have to park a fair bit away and go in through the very public front entrance. I think this place is related to 190 Top Ryde as the signage and colour scheme are identical, right down to Japanese girl logo.

Saw the shop’s WeChat spam and decided on Jasmine. Young, pretty Viet girl who was advertised as offering “open minded services” which in mongering talk means the full set. Booked about 2 hours ahead, but it’s pointless as the mamasan just allocates girls on a first come basis, booked or not.

Mamasan is a young, certified, fire breathing dragon lady. Yikes. No smile. No hello. No customer service. Just counts the rolls of cash and barks commands. She got very angry when I mentioned the Ryde connection. I must remember to keep my mouth shut. Normally, when people are that rude, I would simply walk out the door, but on this occasion I stayed to see this Viet hottie. Handed over $125 cash for 1 hour. Her assistant, a quiet male, gave me a towel and told me to go up the stairs into room 4. You could see he was embarrassed by his bosses behavior

No need for masks or signing in here using the QR code. It’s free for all.

Had a shower and Jasmine came in wearing a sailor suit. Beautiful looking girl, about 5 foot tall, smoking hot body. Gave me a so so massage for 30 minutes before the flip. Young girls are not designed for proper massage LOL. If you want a great Part 1, seek out a middle aged Chinese or Thai lady. On the flip she examined my cock and asked if I wanted sucky or sex. CBJ doesn’t do it for me so I didn’t even ask the price. She wanted $150 extra for sex. (on top of the $125 entrance fee), which I declined. Hahaha. Us old punters are also value mongers hahaha. We weren’t born yesterday and know what we can get elsewhere. She then dropped her price and said I could fuck her for $100. I accepted on the condition that it included DATY and DFK. Hahaha. We had some very amusing, good natured banter. Any how, no one can even get to touch her pussy, let alone lick it. And you can’t even give her a peck on the neck or cheek. Definitely a bad case of golden pussy syndrome.

Her HJ was okay. I could touch her nice C cups (but not suck them) and her lovely ass. She finished me 10 minutes early. I was happy to leave.

I’m not a 20 year old who can just stick his dick in a hole, thrust twice and cum. I need DFK, DATY and some fake passion. It’s a big ask, but there’s plenty of girls that provide that for $250, so I have no problem walking away from girls like Jasmine.

In summary, she’s a pleasant girl, but with far too many rules. She’s also knows the value of her pussy. WIR - nope. Plenty of better options for our hard earned cash, so keep walking gents. I would never want to meet that mamasan again - she really shouldn’t be in a customer facing role.

Apart from Katherine Street Thai, most prepaid Part 1 and Part 2 places are traps.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's 3.9 billion pussies on this planet. They're all wonderful and I love 'em all, although that's not to say any one is special over any other.

You made the right call.

Banned
    The Mamasan is one unhappy little pixie
    Girls are generally fine but many leave because of the Mamasan
    I've helped a couple find employment elsewhere
    Great potential here held back by the dragon lady