Trying to resist the urge by not booking in advance, but inevitably found myself hitting the streets near central for a bit of a brothel crawl.

Kyoto206 had some very intriguing new roster pics, especially one of Kayo… damn she looks good. After a quick walk from the station I found a decent line up of girls in front me with a multitude of one syllabled names dissipating from my mind as quickly as they were uttered. I think she said Kayo was the first one but honestly she didn’t do it for me at all. Most of the girls were taller and larger except Rui who did appeal to me, but…decided to walk and check out the sister shop.

Less girls available at Sakura57 and again all about the same 165ish height… standard in general was not bad. First girl looked cute but her long black dress could be hiding all kinds of things. One girl tho seemed to have a more S-curvy build than the rest and lovely pale skin, so settled on STAR.

SCOPING
Tbh - I have never even considered this girl based on her roster pics as I generally hit the skinnier petite ones going by the stats. Looking at the roster pics after though, can confirm they are legit and unfiltered.

She’s a taller girl, with heels on about my height. She wore a long kinda gauzy evening gown revealing a nice toned slim leg through the dress slit. Gravity defying boobs are quite aparent even covered up and her flaring hips and tight waist give her proportions that are hard to ignore.

In the room, where I believe I’ve fucked Ronna heaps of times, we chatted a little while we undressed and I noticed she doesn’t have much of a Singapore accent (thank fuck). Reckon this one is a bit older by her backstory which honestly I can’t remember now… But hard to tell her age as she’s obviously had some work. Pointy nose and almost Korean vibes with the eyes and face shape.

TASTING / PRE-GAME
I didn’t kiss her and she didn’t really try to kiss me so not sure if available. Like I mentioned before she is a bigger girl that I usually dun hit not just in height but also in her body frame… maybe a size7. Tighter squeeze in the shower but service was lovely with her boobs against my back and her soapy hands handling my cock from behind. She’s definitely experienced.

I watched her clean herself while I dried and settled myself onto the bed. She’s got some nice tone so I reckon she could even be a gym goer, maybe yoga/pilates or some other shit. Only part of her that is a bit more soft is her arse which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Otherwise I’d probably describe her build as more statuesque.

She joined me on the bed and began kissing my body while I fondled her firm boobs and pushed my palm into her crack. Felt a bit impatient today so manhandled her a bit while she worked my body. BBBJ was good, she got down to maybe 2 fingers from the base. Could feel my cock squeezed in against her throat every time she pulsed at the bottom. My cock seemed to keep emerging from her mouth like a magic hat trick everytime she pulled out. Was pretty hard by the time she reached over for a dom.

MAIN EVENT
Wish I could remember more details here, but this AR is nearly 2 weeks late. I know I hit the usual positions in cowgirl and I remember I was surprised that she was pretty tight. Her nipples are tiny and pink in the dim light and I suckled those nubbins like crazy when I sat up.

Mish was standard, and I took my time in doggy, pulling out slowly and then abruptly slamming her hard so her whole body would jerk forward while I held her firm against me. I could feel her softer arse reverberating from the impact, probably more than her fake titties were bouncing…

Finished to the loud slapping sound of my pelvic thrusts against her butt cheeks in time with her gasping sighs. She has a deeper voice than her normal conversational voice when fucking… weird.

OVERALL / AFTERWARDS
A bit more chit chat… but dun remember any of it, but I did get the impression that this girl may come from money, so maybe she is just on an overseas sexual awakening experience or something. She helped rinse and dry me off before facing the rest of her shifts that day. Not a bad punt… probably not that memorable amongst my weekly punts but again that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

Happy Punting

PS. I did notice a very attractive girl in a short pink skirt heading towards the rear entry of the shop on my walk down the street. I glanced over and pretty sure it was Ronna! Weird cos didn’t see her rostered. Actually last few times I’ve seen her she wasn’t rostered then either, just txted if she was available and got lucky.