Thread: Fairfield Mona @ 31 Fairfield Shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fairfield Mona @ 31 Fairfield Shop

Finished work in Fairfield height this afternoon, and checked around the shop nearby. Qcherry was full during the lunch break, then I went to 31 Fairfield. I actually been to this shop before, tried different Chubby Asian girls there.

I walked in and there is an Chinese lady welcomed me, cannot remember her name, sounds like Mona or Mandy, shes around mid-30s and busty body shape, attractive body shape for me and pretty face. Another lady was a bit slim, but also fit body shape with excellent boobs in her tight shirt.

I decided to stay for half an hour, first part was good, shes kind of lady try to put pressure on you, which is good, Im not here just for extras, lol. Part 2 was provided in different ways, she offered me excellent bbj, and services with different ways and positions.

Overall cost was $110, and included everything, tipped her for another $20 as she provided some service as complementry, i did not even ask, and she just doing her work on my lower part when the part one was almost done.

Quiet satisfied about the service here and charge quiet cheap.

Shop: 31 Dale st, Fairfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you for AR.
    I went to the shop this morning, Mona was not arrived, and Julia here, busty Chubby young lady, $120 for bbj, and full.
    good luck!