FR Lucie - So Fucking HOT!!

Name : Lucie
    Place : No. 5 Marrickville
    Rates : 45 min $260
    Looks: 9/10 I believe the first picture on the website is her
    Body : Tall, B-C size boobs, nice body, nice ass
    Ethnicity : French
    Services Offered : BBBJ, DATY, 69, Shower Together

To start, I think there has been a debate about whether she is the same person as FR Celia at Ginza. So I believe she's not. I've never seen Celia, but I'm certain I've seen both of their names on a roster on the same day. Of course, I could be wrong, and if anyone can confirm that they are the same person, please let us know.

Anyways, it's no secrete that I like to try out the white girls at these Asian shops. She is not particularly easy to book, given that she only works 1-2 days a week and she's quite popular. So back in June, I jumped on the chance of booking her. The booking process is always easy here. I used wechat and the receptionist always gives me a response promptly.

On the day of the session, I was given a room right away without having to wait in the waiting area. After about 5 mins, in comes Lucie. She is tall and leggy, very nice body, great boobs and ass. But most strikingly, she is gorgeous. Of course, we all have our own taste so you might not agree, which is okay. After we exchanged some pleasantries, we moved on to the shower together. During our conversation, I found that she's very easy to talk to and actually happy to work. And god that French accent is so sexy. She did help clean me up, unlike some of the western girls that doesn't do shit.

After the quick shower, we moved on to the bed. She doesn't offer any kissing, so please beware of that if you like DFK. However, other things are offered like licking boobs and such. BBBJ was also very nice. Definitely has some deep throat actions and she would also use her saliva, a lot of saliva. Very PSE here. Then onto CG and some doggie. Both are my favorite way to fuck and she doesn't disappoint. Surprisingly, we finished in a way that was not offered on the website, nor did she talked about it before hand. It kinda just happened. I saw her twice and both times we finished like that. So I'm not sure if it's something that she does, but just not written or she's just in her flow. Since it is not advertised and to respect her, I will not clarify exactly what it is.

Afterwards, we showered again and chatted some more. Overall, she's a very nice girl and very happy to be in Sydney. This is actually quite important because some WL absolutely hates it here and just want to get by.

Worth the time: FOR SURE! Can't wait to book again! Guys, although she doesn't do a full on diamond service, but she's still worth a visit. Always remember YMMV, but please treat her well.

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she has a clit piercing than for sure it’s Celia from GE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have noticed that she alternates as Celia at Ginza and Lucie an No5. I have never seen them both on together. Also I noticed that neither have been on for a while - so maybe she’s taking a break. I have seen Celia, so should be able to confirm after I see Lucie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Hmm, I don’t remember seeing a piercing down there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I concur. Lucie is beautiful and really pleasant to be around. Makes you feel at ease from the get go, listens and says stuff like anything you want in her French accent. Lovely girl.

Ps and she does have piercing down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Radixx View Post
    I have noticed that she alternates as Celia at Ginza and Lucie an No5. I have never seen them both on together. Also I noticed that neither have been on for a while - so maybe she’s taking a break. I have seen Celia, so should be able to confirm after I see Lucie.
    Lucie was on the roster for like 3 days last week. I should have booked.

Quote Originally Posted by junnada View Post
    Ps and she does have piercing down there.
    Ok, like I said I could be wrong since it was in back in June that I saw her. Plus, I was probably mesmerized by her accent lol.

I guess we really need bros to has seen Celia to go check her out. To do the same, I’ll start to hunt the roster for Celia and try to book her at Ginza.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her a few weeks back, enjoyed my experience also. We connected well, also managed to get extra from her that wasn't advertised. Thought about going back for 2nd time, but so many others to try lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can confirm that she is Celia in Ginza, because she told me herself when I asked her if she works elsewhere

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And she actually does really good session in shower, she helped put my dick between her legs and rub it, it felt sooooo good

Quote Originally Posted by Alexjo974 View Post
    I can confirm that she is Celia in Ginza, because she told me herself when I asked her if she works elsewhere
    Ah, there you go. We've been waiting for someone to confirm it. Thanks for sharing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post

Can also confirm she has a piercing lol also has a leg tattoo. Short brown hair with a highlight which suits her.

My experience is pretty similar to the OP but no special finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjo974 View Post
    Thank you for confirming this is Celia in Ginza.

Lucie is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com