Person's Name : Ava
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 30 DEC 2020
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a4
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
    Size/shape : good body shape; tanned skin; C to D boobs; I think the photo matches her
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

Rating below according to my experience. YMMV.
    Face 7.5 to 8/10
    Body 8/10
    Service 8/10
    Overall: 8/10

At 6pm last Wednesday I walked into 206 to see a new Thai girl Ava. Unfortunately, the receptionist told me Ava would finish off soon. But she was still happy to let me have a look at Ava. After 2 minutes, Ava came out and said hello to me. She is a hot Thai girl with short hair. She was only wrapped in a bath towel and this made her look even more delicious. Her height is around 162. I think her age is 24 or 25. She introduced herself while smiling and shaking hands with me and apologized for leaving soon. I said it’s ok and I’ll visit you next time.

She works only on every Wednesday. This Wednesday I fulfilled the promise that I made last week. I booked Ava for 30mins. She was in a pink silk lace vest and pink shorts. She recognized me at first glimpse. We went into a room upstairs. She took off everything in front of me. She has an almost “S” body figure. The boobs are around C to D and her ass is amazing. I stared at her body and said “I think you’re a nice girl”

Shower is a highlight in the session. She squatted down and soaped my little brother that was already hard. Then she slowly stroked my cock while looking up at me playfully and whispering dirty talks, like “it’s getting harder and bigger” “did other girls do this for you?” That was so provocative that I wanted to fuck her so bad. I suggested I want her.

We got out of the shower and dried off ourselves. We started DFK while I was playing with her big boobs. I feel her boobs are natural but not 100% sure. Her DFK is not that passionate but is ok for me. I lifted her up and put her on the bed. I said “I’m a strong man and later I will prove it” I stood on the bed and let her suck my cock. And then I lay down on the bed and she continued with the BBBJ. Her blow job skills are good with a lot of tongue teasing. After a few minutes’ blow job, I asked “Can I fuck you hard?” She put on the condom for me and rode on my cock. She rode me for a few minutes before we changed to Missionary. She lay on her back with legs on my shoulders and I fucked her hard. I blew my load soon by this position. This time I ejaculated a big volume because this girl made me so horny.

I pointed at the condom, saying “you see, it’s half a liter” She said “Wow…did you wait for me for a week”

I let her take shower first. She said “Wow. You’re a gentleman” “Yes, I’m a gentleman” “So you wouldn’t fuck me hard?” “hahaha……” Ava has a bubbly personality and likes kidding on me. I enjoyed the session with her. She speaks very good English. Also, she is easy going and has some nice assets. Big boobs. Perky ass. She is so sexy and really knows how to tease. Will surely visit her again. Highly recommended.

202012301502082344367.jpg

Banned
    Were her big boobs enhanced?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Were her big boobs enhanced?
    I think her boobs are natural. But I'm not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by qjytt View Post
    Person's Name : Ava
    Establishment : 206 Commonwealth St, Surry hills, NSW
    Date of Visit : 30 DEC 2020
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kyoto206.com.au
    Phone :0413 111 206
    WeChat: kyoto206a4
    Hours of Business : Open daily 10am till late
    Rates : Diamond 30mins $140
    Size/shape : good body shape; tanned skin; C to D boobs; I think the photo matches her
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : Diamond service
    Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended
    My Experience/Comment:

Rating below according to my experience. YMMV.
    Face 7.5 to 8/10
    Body 8/10
    Service 8/10
    Overall: 8/10

At 6pm last Wednesday I walked into 206 to see a new Thai girl Ava. Unfortunately, the receptionist told me Ava would finish off soon. But she was still happy to let me have a look at Ava. After 2 minutes, Ava came out and said hello to me. She is a hot Thai girl with short hair. She was only wrapped in a bath towel and this made her look even more delicious. Her height is around 162. I think her age is 24 or 25. She introduced herself while smiling and shaking hands with me and apologized for leaving soon. I said it’s ok and I’ll visit you next time.

She works only on every Wednesday. This Wednesday I fulfilled the promise that I made last week. I booked Ava for 30mins. She was in a pink silk lace vest and pink shorts. She recognized me at first glimpse. We went into a room upstairs. She took off everything in front of me. She has an almost “S” body figure. The boobs are around C to D and her ass is amazing. I stared at her body and said “I think you’re a nice girl”

Shower is a highlight in the session. She squatted down and soaped my little brother that was already hard. Then she slowly stroked my cock while looking up at me playfully and whispering dirty talks, like “it’s getting harder and bigger” “did other girls do this for you?” That was so provocative that I wanted to fuck her so bad. I suggested I want her.

We got out of the shower and dried off ourselves. We started DFK while I was playing with her big boobs. I feel her boobs are natural but not 100% sure. Her DFK is not that passionate but is ok for me. I lifted her up and put her on the bed. I said “I’m a strong man and later I will prove it” I stood on the bed and let her suck my cock. And then I lay down on the bed and she continued with the BBBJ. Her blow job skills are good with a lot of tongue teasing. After a few minutes’ blow job, I asked “Can I fuck you hard?” She put on the condom for me and rode on my cock. She rode me for a few minutes before we changed to Missionary. She lay on her back with legs on my shoulders and I fucked her hard. I blew my load soon by this position. This time I ejaculated a big volume because this girl made me so horny.

I pointed at the condom, saying “you see, it’s half a liter” She said “Wow…did you wait for me for a week”

I let her take shower first. She said “Wow. You’re a gentleman” “Yes, I’m a gentleman” “So you wouldn’t fuck me hard?” “hahaha……” Ava has a bubbly personality and likes kidding on me. I enjoyed the session with her. She speaks very good English. Also, she is easy going and has some nice assets. Big boobs. Perky ass. She is so sexy and really knows how to tease. Will surely visit her again. Highly recommended.

202012301502082344367.jpg
    Thanks bro for your review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

AVA on today 25/11/21 (Thu)
    11am-3pm