Thread: Back to back visit?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Back to back visit?

How often do you guys do a back to back visit on a same shop and looking for the same girl a day after? First time feel this way after the great lockdown and i think will make me feel abit embarrassed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    How often do you guys do a back to back visit on a same shop and looking for the same girl a day after? First time feel this way after the great lockdown and i think will make me feel abit embarrassed?
    Nothing wrong with back to back visits! Just don't fall in love because we don't need another thread 😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh I heard there are some guys done two visits in same day for same girls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    It is great to visit a lady more than once you get to know what to expect and enjoy each others company.
    Dont make the mistake of falling in love just enjoy the encounter you can never get this with a one only visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    I have repeated both ml and WL many a times as you know what to expect from the session. But this could be the following week. Never the same day or the next day. But after a few times the novelty is gone and I try finding a new gem. Punting is like adventure sport the rush is also trying and finding new hunting ground.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea I have done a back to back once and I'll admit I did feel embarrassed but we had great sex the first night and even better sex the second, she took the lead on everything and was open minded than normal. We just clicked and got along

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i dont think theres anything to be embarrassed about. IF anything, its a compliment to the worker