Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Ayumi E&B - confirmed bait and switch

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    405

    Ayumi E&B - confirmed bait and switch

    So just late last night I decided to take a punt and came across Ayumi's profile who I thought would look like a decent root but I also did not hold my breath for it to be her in the pics, low and behold I arrived at the apartment in haymarket to find Nana who used to work a royal Asians brothel in rydalmere for those who know her.

    I ended up staying as I drove to the city at 2am and I have punted with her before so I just blew my shot in her mouth, got up and showered then left.

    But here is the link for the fellow punters to avoid, i did hear another girl in a room with a customer so I think it will be different girls on different days

    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...ent/Sexyayumi/

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者) diligent's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-06-2020
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    115
    Sad to hear that bro, how much did you spent in total ? Did you paid extra for CIM ?
    I was lurking on E & B yesterday and considering to have a session with SexyAyumi. Thanks for the AR thought !
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    Sad to hear that bro, how much did you spent in total ? Did you paid extra for CIM ?
    I was lurking on E & B yesterday and considering to have a session with SexyAyumi. Thanks for the AR thought !
    It was $100 for cim and $250 for 45mins but was there for 30mins, did not have high hopes but it could of been way worse from what I've read about E&B on this forum.
    This is my next gamble https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...anitababykiss/

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者) diligent's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-06-2020
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    It was $100 for cim and $250 for 45mins but was there for 30mins, did not have high hopes but it could of been way worse from what I've read about E&B on this forum.
    This is my next gamble https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...anitababykiss/
    Ouch. $350. Not bad but not good experience. At least you bust a nut. hahahah
    I've been actually eyeing on Anita too. In the end I chose a different WL. Let me know Anita's AR bro.
    Ill send you the E&B link for which one I've been eyeing on. heheheheh
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    Ouch. $350. Not bad but not good experience. At least you bust a nut. hahahah
    I've been actually eyeing on Anita too. In the end I chose a different WL. Let me know Anita's AR bro.
    Ill send you the E&B link for which one I've been eyeing on. heheheheh
    If you don't mind PM me the girl you ended up seeing, wouldn't mind a punt where the girl matches the photos

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-10-2020
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    It was $100 for cim and $250 for 45mins but was there for 30mins, did not have high hopes but it could of been way worse from what I've read about E&B on this forum.
    This is my next gamble https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...anitababykiss/
    Got you mate! I was about to write a review of her shortly. Will still write a separate post later on.
    She is real, apartment in CBD near China town. Real half Japanese. She actually looks better in person than in photos in my opinion. She is a bit shy about her body because of the few covid kilos she got, but I honestly dig that kind of petite and thick type.

    She does what she does she say, and she does it well. Anal as well. Just be mindful I had to just do a small deposit of $50 first to confirm booking. Sad thing was no DFK / no kissing because COVID but the rest was solid.

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Got you mate! I was about to write a review of her shortly. Will still write a separate post later on.
    She is real, apartment in CBD near China town. Real half Japanese. She actually looks better in person than in photos in my opinion. She is a bit shy about her body because of the few covid kilos she got, but I honestly dig that kind of petite and thick type.

    She does what she does she say, and she does it well. Anal as well. Just be mindful I had to just do a small deposit of $50 first to confirm booking. Sad thing was no DFK / no kissing because COVID but the rest was solid.
    Apart from the anal does she do any other extras!! She did say she is a queen of blowjobs but any girl can say that to lure us suckers in so is she any good, can she deepthroat as well??

  8. #8
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    23-06-2021
    Posts
    14
    Does she do anal? Not mentioned in the ad anywhere?

  9. #9
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-10-2020
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by vt4444 View Post
    Does she do anal? Not mentioned in the ad anywhere?
    She does, it says lovely backdoor extra $100.

  10. #10
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-10-2020
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Apart from the anal does she do any other extras!! She did say she is a queen of blowjobs but any girl can say that to lure us suckers in so is she any good, can she deepthroat as well??
    I don't remember being DT, and honestly on that particular night when I saw her I didn't insist on a long BJ and it was also a CBJ. Not sure now but when I saw her it was BBBJ extra if I remember correctly and strictly no kissing. But it was a nice session for a lockdown Sydney.

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者) diligent's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-06-2020
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    Got you mate! I was about to write a review of her shortly. Will still write a separate post later on.
    She is real, apartment in CBD near China town. Real half Japanese. She actually looks better in person than in photos in my opinion. She is a bit shy about her body because of the few covid kilos she got, but I honestly dig that kind of petite and thick type.

    She does what she does she say, and she does it well. Anal as well. Just be mindful I had to just do a small deposit of $50 first to confirm booking. Sad thing was no DFK / no kissing because COVID but the rest was solid.
    How was her BBBJ ? Is it good ? Or its just a honey trap for punters like us ?? hahahahha
    *QUESTION ALREADY ANSWERED THE SAME TIME I POSTED THIS*
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-10-2020
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    How was her BBBJ ? Is it good ? Or its just a honey trap for punters like us ?? hahahahha
    *QUESTION ALREADY ANSWERED THE SAME TIME I POSTED THIS*
    Haha it's all good. I just found the text where she sent me, but BBBJ was $50 extra. I mean overall it was a nice session, not rushed, and she is very soft spoken and a bit like those Japanese cute girls manner. Just could be a turn off for some people, me I'm alright with it.
    She is a nice person to talk to as well post session if that's your thing. I saw her more for the anal part, which was good.

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    405
    I like her vibe and looks but I just want to have a bit of cim of a girl like that. Would love if she swallowed rather than go for a junkie or STD riddled girl who does that stuff

  14. #14
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    23-06-2021
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomash View Post
    She does, it says lovely backdoor extra $100.
    Ha, if i have time, i may give it a try. Thanks for the info.

  15. #15
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    1,853
    Not surprised about this. She plies her trade with other escort agencies like MOC. You can find her profile on most platforms and those agencies and they're all very consistent in description. That's a sign of a genuine ad on EB.

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-02-2021
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    It was $100 for cim and $250 for 45mins but was there for 30mins, did not have high hopes but it could of been way worse from what I've read about E&B on this forum.
    This is my next gamble https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...anitababykiss/
    Can I ask why you $350 for Bait and Switch. ?

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-05-2021
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Can I ask why you $350 for Bait and Switch. ?
    I wanted to busy a nut badly, my job allows me to drop cash like that and I have punted with her before a shop so I knew what I was in for

  18. #18
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    04-02-2021
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I wanted to busy a nut badly, my job allows me to drop cash like that and I have punted with her before a shop so I knew what I was in for
    How much did she cost in the shop ? Would have at least asked for a price match !

  19. #19
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    02-08-2020
    Posts
    142
    the problem is they know that once you're there you'll stay 99% of the time, or that you won't put them straight back into a cab.
    And of course it's not the girls doing it it's the ones organising them so it's a bit hard to be an arsehole about it.
    That said... I've had the misfortune of turning up to find the girl had to be at least 110kg (I didnt stay .)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •