Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you guys tip in FS places?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Counterargument - don’t pay tips regardless of whether you’re loaded or not. It sets expectations and often ruins it for everyone else.

Clarification: not saying that’s what I religiously do. Just providing a counterargument.
    Not many people can put “religious” word in the same topic as “FS”. Well done

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Dont you think aus99 is the most unbiased source of talent recommendations?

How much do you usually tip them each? (The WL and the receptionist)
    I tip the reception on the odd occasion $20 to build a rapport imv it’s been well worth it. The WL again on the odd occasion 20-50 and again been well worth it.

Banned
    I tip MLs, but not WLs. The fee is meant to be all inclusive. There’s two WLs I know who have received nice Rolex watches as gifts from rich customers. One is a datejust with diamond markers - retail is $15k. The other is a two tone date just - retail is $13k. Nude lady just wearing a Rolex looks awesome. I agree that tipping a WL $20 or $30 is pointless when wealthy punters are handing out thousands

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I tip MLs, but not WLs. The fee is meant to be all inclusive. There’s two WLs I know who have received nice Rolex watches as gifts from rich customers. One is a datejust with diamond markers - retail is $15k. The other is a two tone date just - retail is $13k. Nude lady just wearing a Rolex looks awesome. I agree that tipping a WL $20 or $30 is pointless when wealthy punters are handing out thousands
    Can the working ladies tell the difference between a high-quality replica/tribute and the real deal?

Personally I will tip sometimes for all the above reasons . Otherwise, not sure what else is left to say.

Tip five dollars , 500 , 5000. do whatever you are comfortable with/afford

If the Sex worker has any compass, she/he should accept it in the way it’s offered. With a smile at the very least.

The exception might be if they have provided an above service and they encounter a cheap Charlie

Otherwise got no time for the stories told by WL’s where they are pumping for a competitive response from you, of Louis Vuitton clutch bags, or large tips that are way over and above the actual booking time.

May , may not be true.

With one favourite, I will admit to indirectly tipping a significant additional sum , by extending a booking; when she’s been absolutely exhausted and or emotionally not in a good place.

It gets remembered

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Can the working ladies tell the difference between a high-quality replica/tribute and the real deal?

Personally I will tip sometimes for all the above reasons . Otherwise, not sure what else is left to say.

Tip five dollars , 500 , 5000. do whatever you are comfortable with/afford

If the Sex worker has any compass, she/he should accept it in the way it’s offered. With a smile at the very least.

The exception might be if they have provided an above service and they encounter a cheap Charlie

Otherwise got no time for the stories told by WL’s where they are pumping for a competitive response from you, of Louis Vuitton clutch bags, or large tips that are way over and above the actual booking time.

May , may not be true.

With one favourite, I will admit to indirectly tipping a significant additional sum , by extending a booking; when she’s been absolutely exhausted and or emotionally not in a good place.

It gets remembered

Spot on, on all counts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe $20 if the service is great, but I'm a cheapskate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always tip the receptionist, letting her keep the change - generally $20-30..... last visit was on a whim, I got there and only one girl was on, you couldn't tell much from the censored pics, but turns out she was absolutely gorgeous, and friendly, and asked for $70 for GFE. I gave her $100 and a nice compliment, and got the best GFE ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve never even thought to tip, maybe I should have been haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do perhaps 50% of the time, particularly if good session, cim and usually $40.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yeah, I tip from $50 to $200 depending on how good the session was.

Does wonders for your next visit.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    You must deep pockets to tip $200 on top of diamond service

Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    You must deep pockets to tip $200 on top of diamond service
    Not as much as those drug dealers/addicts that throw down for 8 hour sessions. But the meth hooked girls pay for the sessions sometimes.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12