Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you guys tip in FS places?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you guys tip in FS places?

Hey guys

In a few other countries (that i’ve been to least), tipping is normal, even “expected” by the WL’s. Not tipping can only mean an unhappy customer.

Is it the same for FS places here in oz? If the place has already said; diamond service is $x for example, should/do we tip on top of this?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Hey guys

In a few other countries (that i’ve been to least), tipping is normal, even “expected” by the WL’s. Not tipping can only mean an unhappy customer.

Is it the same for FS places here in oz? If the place has already said; diamond service is $x for example, should/do we tip on top of this?
    Overall the culture of tiping is not very common in Australia. If you like the service you could tip. I have tipped the girls $20-$50 depending on the extra effort they put in. I do tip youngsters at restaurants sometimes. They are school or uni students most of the time and if they are nice leave them a tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good question! I tip the same amount of John if I think the girl was really nice and put the effort. I think it's the thing to do if you want a good service to be repeated.

But then it also depends of how much you can spend. And maybe some girls will find rich guys who tips hundreds for a shit service just because the girl is hot and $100 just look $1 for them. This scenario kills the idea of tipping, at least my vision of tipping.

I used to tip $20-$50 to WL. Then they shared stories that their regulars often tip them $500-$1000. Which makes my tip amount like a spare coin change and after that I stopped tipping WL. There are other bigger brothers already taking care of them. Hahahahah
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Yeah, I tip from $50 to $200 depending on how good the session was.

Does wonders for your next visit.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not gonna lie, never even thought about tipping for FS. Just because of the price difference to a ML. Interesting though, too bad my wallet ain't deep enough to support this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey guys

This is Australia !! We generally do not tip.
    The why is that the wages are above survival level not like other countries where its a minimum and they live off tips.
    That said, it would only be in a lower level establishment here in Australia you might consider tipping, but then you could be dealing a slavery situation.

I have mates who frequent WL's and have heard reports that the bosses will take the tips in many cases. Which brings slavery to mind again.
    They tend to "pickup" a wl and then see her privately, so tipping is not an issue as such.

Overall, say no to tips in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Yeah, I tip from $50 to $200 depending on how good the session was.

Does wonders for your next visit.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Can confirm this. Hahahhhaa
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the place has already said; diamond service is $x for example, should/do we tip on top of this?
    I don't go to places that charge up front for extra services -- "diamond" and "dragon" etc.

That bullshit hasn't always been around, it started a few years ago when greedy shops figured they could muscle in on the tips that girls were getting for extras. I don't play that game.

I speak to the girl before handing over my cash. If she wants a tip for something (e.g. BBBJ) then that's the tip, sorted.

If a girl doesn't ask for a tip, I pay whatever tip I want on the way out. I'm usually generous, from 50% to 100% of shop retail.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah I tip but not always. Generally only those that I want to visit again, and those are few and far between.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing the info/experience guys!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I know a WL who got a nintendo switch from a regular customer, i guess you could consider that as a tip

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I generally don’t tip with an WL. Services are included in the fee upfront but I do tip a ML as upfront fees only include massage services. My tip will vary depending on quality of extra services provided and whether they want the payment before (usually means lower quality or will just rush in my experience) or at the end of the session…

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe I’ll tip any left over if a large note had to be broken. But even then very rare. More likely to occur if she didn’t ask for more for a bbbj. Also more likely if she put some actual effort into the session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    I used to tip $20-$50 to WL. Then they shared stories that their regulars often tip them $500-$1000. Which makes my tip amount like a spare coin change and after that I stopped tipping WL. There are other bigger brothers already taking care of them. Hahahahah
    I agree. Let the guys who have loads of cash to throw around to provide the tips. Pay the fee, get your service and move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I agree. Let the guys who have loads of cash to throw around to provide the tips. Pay the fee, get your service and move on.
    Counterargument - don’t pay tips regardless of whether you’re loaded or not. It sets expectations and often ruins it for everyone else.

Clarification: not saying that’s what I religiously do. Just providing a counterargument.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes I do tip the WL but I often tip the receptionist! after a few visits you notice the difference, always get the best room and recommendation of new talent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Yes I do tip the WL but I often tip the receptionist! after a few visits you notice the difference, always get the best room and recommendation of new talent
    Good point! The receptionist likely has a good idea on the WLs who provide good service and those who tend to get more complaints.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Dont you think aus99 is the most unbiased source of talent recommendations?

How much do you usually tip them each? (The WL and the receptionist)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast