Thread: THAI AIRWAYS FLING TO OZ 17TH NOVEMBER

Senior Member(無間使者)

THAI AIRWAYS FLING TO OZ 17TH NOVEMBER

Read on the internet this morning Thai Airways commencing flights to & from Thailand 17th 2021
    Some flights will go direct to Phuket from Sydney ,90min stop over then Bangkok.
    Pattaya is removing the homeless getting ready to open BUT how long before we go ???
    Thailand is still having 10,000 cases a day & only 30% fully vaxed ,how safe would you feel??
    Personal I am itching to go back BUT I will be waiting till next year .I will be getting my 3rd shot & just watching how things pan out once O/S travel begins & how stable things are.
    Might be going to Thailand before Queensland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Typo in title FLYING

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's too early to be going overseas.
    We have been locked down for 4 months, so it's more than good enough that we can now go out and have fun in our own city, then state and then country.
    Overseas can wait until next year some time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes View Post
    Hahahaha
    Thailand is only 35.8% full vaccinated on latest statistics.
    And Australia’s is just over 50%...

But like in Australia you need to look at the numbers by local provinces/states/areas...
    Everywhere you will be allowed to travel to, and people travel from, will be 70-80% fully vaccinated...

The part to remember tho is that vaccination doesn’t “stop” you catching covid, it just reduces the chance you will develop it at all, and pretty much eliminated the chance you will have bad covid...
    I love me my Thai girls, as soon as borders open I am jumping on first flight, @thaigoodtime how are things in phuket? Do you reckon it is good to land in pattaya or phuket?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    I love me my Thai girls, as soon as borders open I am jumping on first flight, @thaigoodtime how are things in phuket? Do you reckon it is good to land in pattaya or phuket?
    Too early for me to judge.
    I am not ready to go Thailand.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They still have curfews in place and no bars are open and many have closed permanently, I'd wait...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dare say this is still good news, we can get some ladies coming in!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'd probably wait for the ladies to come into Aus first, not me going out. Don't wanna get fucked up by daily changes on border rules.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    From what I'm hearing Phuket is the go at the moment it's been open for a few months now Bangkok is opening on 1st November and I'm looking at early next year just because of my holiday situation I'm not worried about the covid situation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    From what I'm hearing Phuket is the go at the moment it's been open for a few months now Bangkok is opening on 1st November and I'm looking at early next year just because of my holiday situation I'm not worried about the covid situation
    Thanks mate, will head over to Phuket when they open up

Banned
    The latest Youtube clips show some bars have opened in order to serve food and with such order you can purchase alcohol but nightclubs are closed for dancing. Some clubs have set up pool tables as a way of getting around the restrictions but the clips said curfew was at 10pm. You'd have to get in early and have an early night. At least, you won't be sleeping in till midday the following day. The freelancers are around waiting for customers especially in Bangkok.

Banned
    Australia was not on the first list of countries allowed to visit Thailand. Preference was given to China, Russia, UK, Japan (I think) just to name a few. We Aussies might have to wait our turn.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Weird how all the other high risk countries listed above Australia..

Lots of vloggers in Pattaya showing signs of life returning there. Hopefully it all comes back soon. Any word on the philippines?