Thread: 100 Bowen Street

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

100 Bowen Street

How legit are the WLs staying at the apartments here?
    If anyone has been here, let me know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    About 40% success rate for me over the years. Recently (past two months) however only one out of four were as in the photos. The rest were not the same person, even when the ad said its me or its free. Admittedly the three weren't ugly. Two were actually pretty, but not what I wanted or expected at the time (PRC not Korean). At $300 an hour or over, you should get what you expect. I did answer two different ads for different girls the same week, where the room number given was the same and the same WL answered both times, and I walked on both occassions (I included her as only one in my count above). The services provided, from shower to extras, in a better atmosphere than massage shops is what I personally prefer. Other benefits (for some) includes less likely of police showing up, no check ins, no punters waiting outside awkwardly or in waiting areas, or girls leaving the room and you lying alone naked on a table.
    But back to the topic of Bowen Street, I've given up going there. Greater success in the CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anything Spring Hill is a red flag

Junior Member(有D料到)
    During the initial lock down last year the K girl from the karaoke scene was operating a string of girls from here with moderately successful on striking an attractive girl.
    Mainly Chinese now with the expected boilers.