Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Where can I find the best massage?

  1. #1
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-04-2021
    Posts
    4

    Where can I find the best massage?

    I'm looking for a RNT by someone who's actually good at giving massages. None of this relaxing nonsense, I want someone to unfuck my back and also give a decent part 2. Preferably an Asian joint around the CBD or surrounding suburbs.
    I was pretty impressed by the skills of Ada at Baby Massage, but she has an attitude problem and clearly doesn't want to be there. Is there anyone else I should know about?

  2. #2
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    26-10-2016
    Posts
    692
    Hard to find that, its either a legit place, or relaxing with good part 2. If you find all what your looking for let us know.

  3. #3
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,267
    There are some RnT places that have girls with very good massage skills. Takes a while to sort through them to find the right one.

    In the meantime, go to a legit shop, get your massage. Then go to a RnT for the fun part.

  4. #4
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,124
    Jin massage in Dulwich Hill will grant your wishes and tips are not excessive in post COVID standard.

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-09-2020
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceboy22 View Post
    I'm looking for a RNT by someone who's actually good at giving massages. None of this relaxing nonsense, I want someone to unfuck my back and also give a decent part 2. Preferably an Asian joint around the CBD or surrounding suburbs.
    I was pretty impressed by the skills of Ada at Baby Massage, but she has an attitude problem and clearly doesn't want to be there. Is there anyone else I should know about?
    If you're on the North Shore then you need to try Apple. Her actual massage is top notch and part 2 is a journey of pleasure.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    28-10-2020
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There are some RnT places that have girls with very good massage skills. Takes a while to sort through them to find the right one.

    In the meantime, go to a legit shop, get your massage. Then go to a RnT for the fun part.
    I recommend the opposite. Get the tug out of the way and then go for a legit massage. The massage is a lot more relaxing then.

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    I recommend the opposite. Get the tug out of the way and then go for a legit massage. The massage is a lot more relaxing then.
    I second this. Once Iím comfortable with a ML and she with me, I get part 2 after 5-10 mins of erotic massage, and then take up part 1. Works way better for me. Not for everyone of course.

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    I recommend the opposite. Get the tug out of the way and then go for a legit massage. The massage is a lot more relaxing then.
    Third this. Always play first relax second. Just don't tire the ML out from play time!!

  9. #9
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    21-08-2021
    Posts
    8
    The one time that I visited 227 Broadway the part 1 there was amazing, better than a lot of the "legitimate" massage places I've been to. As always though ymmv

  10. #10
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    24-05-2021
    Posts
    2
    Jennie @ 107 Genuinely decent Part 1 and Part 2.

  11. #11
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    11-02-2016
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    If you're on the North Shore then you need to try Apple. Her actual massage is top notch and part 2 is a journey of pleasure.
    Would you have more details on Apple? You can PM me too mate.

    Much appreciate 🙏🏾

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-06-2020
    Posts
    115
    Can never go wrong with 227Broadway and SBM IMO


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    19-09-2020
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Would you have more details on Apple? You can PM me too mate.

    Much appreciate 🙏🏾
    This lovely lady: https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...of_Edengarden/

  14. #14
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-02-2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,081
    depends on your budget. but i always prefer korean massage joints

  15. #15
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-04-2019
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    Would you have more details on Apple? You can PM me too mate.

    Much appreciate
    Me too!!

    Please share details of apple with me. Here or PM please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    05-01-2021
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    depends on your budget. but i always prefer korean massage joints
    Koreans have taken the no.1 spot over japanese for me, atm. Any you know of around inner west?

  17. #17
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    28-04-2021
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There are some RnT places that have girls with very good massage skills. Takes a while to sort through them to find the right one.

    In the meantime, go to a legit shop, get your massage. Then go to a RnT for the fun part.

    Not a bad idea. Can you recommend any specific legit shops?

  18. #18
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-01-2021
    Posts
    52
    Good advice mixing up parts 1 and 2. Will have to give it a go.

  19. #19
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    15-09-2021
    Posts
    70
    Traditional thai massage plus pornhub.
    Never fails lol
    Meeks in Kingsford
    Wayne's at Wynyard

  20. #20
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    10-07-2018
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,466
    Ada at 200 Stanmore
    Little girl with really deep tissue massage....almost painful but really got the knots out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •