Thread: hawaii fun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

hawaii fun

Hi all, I've never really done any of these proclivities outside of sydney and really want to taste what else is out there. Thankfully I'll be going to hawaii in january and may be able to dine there

From my readings prostitution is pretty much illegal, however there are grey areas for 'massage' joints. Anyone have any info? Most things ive read are quite outdated...

Happy to read some stories too

Edit:

WOOPS! moving to the other sub forum..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post
    Hi all, I've never really done any of these proclivities outside of sydney and really want to taste what else is out there. Thankfully I'll be going to hawaii in january and may be able to dine there
    From my readings prostitution is pretty much illegal, however there are grey areas for 'massage' joints. Anyone have any info? Most things ive read are quite outdated...
    Happy to read some stories too
    Edit:
    WOOPS! moving to the other sub forum..
    Hi Tan went to hawaii 2015 - yes a while back - stayed around Ala Mona Centre area. Found it very difficult to source decent massage RnT places. Went to about 3 and service was poor and prices US dollars was high.
    Its very much hidden although I didn't access privates that operated out of hotel or apartment buildings. Possibly more on offer here?????
    Maybe if you know a local might help. But for me flying in, not knowing the lay of the land, trying to have some fun was frustrating. In my estimation, Brisbane has a better scene - yes thats how bad it is. Sorry to be bearer of bad news but......
    beach, scenery, food and shopping is good.
    I know its dated but can't see why it would have changed much since then.
    4FoW2

Banned
    Hawaii in 2019. Waikiki Beach has become very focused on families and couples. If you want to check out the strip clubs or adult venues you need to go outside the city. The taxi drivers know the places and many are Vietnamese. It appears the Vietnamese are mostly running these places. In one Vietnamese 'hostess' club, the girls were mostly from Vietnam between 25 and early 40's. It had a similar set up as the Japanese hostess bars where you buy a drink and the girl sits with you. Yes there are a few Japanese hostess bars in the city. Anyway, it goes further. Give the girls more tips and they start doing things under the table and you can play with them too. The girls are keen to go to the back of the club for more 'fun'. They were asking US$300 per hour. Some girls even offered to meet up with you outside the club if they liked you.

Banned
    thanks fellas, looks like ill have to do more research online to see. right now not looking good