Thread: hawaii dining

Banned

hawaii dining

Hi all, I've never really done any of these proclivities outside of sydney and really want to taste what else is out there. Thankfully I'll be going to hawaii in january and may be able to dine there

From my readings prostitution is pretty much illegal, however there are grey areas for 'massage' joints. Anyone have any info? Most things ive read are quite outdated...

Happy to read some stories too

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Rubmaps was what I used as well as the old backpage which is now defunct. I had plenty of fun in Hawaii. Honolulu and Waikiki has heaps of places, yes it is technically illegal. The place I thought was best is long gone now. Apparently a heap of places were shut down in 2018 and 2019 so now it's all hush hush but still around. 1750 Kalakua had heaps of massage places. Building was called Century Centre. I remember 5 or 6 places were in there back then. Also apparently around Chinatown but I never bothered and stuck with what I knew.

Banned
    thanks for that, useful info

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    All good Mate, happy to help if I can. Don't know what the streetwalker scene is like these days but when I was there it was pretty rampant and there were some stunners. I didn't partake however.
    Enjoy, aside from punting Hawaii is awesome. I loved it there and would gladly go back. If you're in to cars there used to be this awesome drive day where you get to sample 7 different supercars while driving around Oahu with a group of guys. Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Corvette, etc. Not cheap but not ridiculous for the experience. Was booked out when I was there so massive regret I didn't get to try.