Thread: Quality at 42g downhill

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Quality at 42g downhill

Like my title said, I went to try Chinese Susan at 42g incall during lockdown...
    Saw the review and the fussy, thought give it a go..
    Man she is definitely not a good quality.

Look I give below average.
    Bbbj , not good, can deep throat but can't get me cum, so she wank me off.

I give her one good comment, she definitely hard working, willing to work when she got period.

But what's the point when your other service is not on par.

I ask around about why 42g don't have much girls and what happen to the quality.
    Finally one of my mate who use to work at 42g tell me Jessie the manger quit.
    Man, Jessie is a top manger who only care about quality n feedback.
    I guess 42g is going to be going downhill..

But on the other hand, I heard he is now working for ginza, and apprently most of the girls now working at ginza is brought by him

I guess I have to move place and try ginza myself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ok maybe I'm wrong but when enquiring I was told that 42 Gladesville has nothing to do with the incall that is advertised. In fact a friend was able to book directly with 42G via WeChat during the lockdown.

Regarding Susan I saw her pre lockdown. Her BJ skills were good enough for me, but again YMMV depending on a lot of factors.

I do miss Jesse though!

Not sure what the complaint is here? You even say she's willing to work hard....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I was also under the impression that the private arrangement was not officially affiliated to 42g.

Where did Jesse go, has he left the industry?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I booked directly with 42g and had great girls. Service was on par with going to the actual shop itself.

Also doesn't Susan work at M5 when the shops were open?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's not 42G it's their sister shop N5M. They mainly operate from Woolli creek.

Also sounded like you booked her during her period so it was bbbj only? Like could of waited for it to stop before booking and going full service. Also sounded like the only complaint was that she couldn't make you cum with a bbbj?

Was there anything else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wow what did u expect when a girl on the rags. Half the girls i know u can't even stand during that time.
    I think its prob your issue for rushing. I'd never get a girl who's having a period.

I kinda feel sorry for the girl having to work during that time. Really show how rough life must be for her

I've seen Susan at full service and at the cheaper rate when she has her period.

She's worked at massage parlours before so she knows how to give a decent massage.

But I always love the DTBBBJCIM I get before the massage.

I guess you can't please everyone but that's just human nature.

After seeing her for a few months now she's a natural GFE for me.

She'll be working at both 42G and N5 from next week.

She's not the Susan from Ginza.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Everyone is different when it comes to cumming. Can't blame a girl for not making you cum in her mouth. If she tried her best then this suggests she made an effort to satisfy you. If she just lay on the bed, didn't say anything, watched the clock or was playing around with her phone when she should have been entertaining you then you can complain about her service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do notice a few of my 42 faves have not returned post lockdown. maybe its harder to get quality girls in due to current international student/travel restrictions?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    totally agreed, went there 2 weeks ago, used to go there before lockdown, totally disappointed.
    also, they don't put much description on their web site, make even harder to pick the right choice.

saw 3-4 girls line up on that night , they walk too fast , too dark and too much make up .... only can judge by the body size and filter out some chubby one.
    end up with one T... and think she is closed to 30. I mean hourly rate is almost the same, I would drive to city instead. ... another shop went down the hill.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    You guys are being too harsh, had a great session with Indian Jane yesterday. Plenty of choices and professional service compared to other shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The consistency used to be:
    Kiss Greeting
    Undress
    Fun in shower
    Mutual Dry off
    Kissing and Foreplay
    BBBJ
    Rimming (if interested)
    Fucking
    CIM or COB (COF not often done out or respect for their makeup)
    Shower to Finish.

Lucky to get 5/10 of these in my recent visits. Therefore you look elsewhere and soon develop new habits.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    You guys are being too harsh, had a great session with Indian Jane yesterday. Plenty of choices and professional service compared to other shops.
    Indian Jane , her skin, nah,not for me

Senior Member(無間使者)

42 not the same

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Like my title said, I went to try Chinese Susan at 42g incall during lockdown...
    Saw the review and the fussy, thought give it a go..
    Man she is definitely not a good quality.

Look I give below average.
    Bbbj , not good, can deep throat but can't get me cum, so she wank me off.

I give her one good comment, she definitely hard working, willing to work when she got period.

But what's the point when your other service is not on par.

I ask around about why 42g don't have much girls and what happen to the quality.
    Finally one of my mate who use to work at 42g tell me Jessie the manger quit.
    Man, Jessie is a top manger who only care about quality n feedback.
    I guess 42g is going to be going downhill..

But on the other hand, I heard he is now working for ginza, and apprently most of the girls now working at ginza is brought by him

I guess I have to move place and try ginza myself

Yeah agree about 42, going downhill. Pre lockdown was my go to place, reception was professional, girl quality was good.
    Now it’s not the same, prefer to to marrickville.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    Indian Jane , her skin, nah,not for me
    Damn, pickyPunter