Thread: Sky

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sky

I hadn’t visited for a while. The two in demand girls were working, Susan and Maggie.

That left two, Mina and a blonde pommy woman who would have to be 60 plus!!!!!!!

I opted for Mina. She is slim but with a big arse and slightly chunky legs. Good personality and great English.

I went for the half an hour option and we started with Mina rbbing her arse over my hardening cock as I sucked her ears and neck and fingered her clit. She offered bbbj for an extra $50, I said no, it’s ok and it was on with the dom, with some great skills exhibited.

We started out doggy, really tight to start with then onto a couple of other positions before she rode me hard on top to a climax just after the alarm had gone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. I went there recently and tried Susan and Maggie, You arent missing anything. Susan looks hot when you meet her however in the room she is cold as ice. Maggie is quite a bit older than 25, I would say 49. Good personality but she didnt turn me on in the room when she took off her clothes. Sky has been a big miss lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rideon good intel, yes it has been patchy of late.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sky has been garbage. Not into stomach tattoos