Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rnt milf

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Realistically, a Milf legally is from 18+ and depending how kinky you are up to whatever !!
    Pfft, an 18 year old mum ain’t no milf! That’s just a slut with a kid haha

Banned

Chatswood Milf Central

Chatswood is ground zero for RnT milfs. There are about 50 massage parlours there. More massage joints per square meter than anyplace on earth. Some are Thai, most are Chinese run shops. Some are legit, most are full on RnTs. If you go to a Chinese shop, the chances are that you will be serviced by a milf in the 30-60 age group. All will do a good Part 1 and most will do Part 2. They have plenty of experience with male anatomy. Some will get their gear off and some will also offer Part 3. They won’t speak much English, but all understand the three or five fingered salutes. They will also know basic vocabulary like take off, sucky, fucky etc.

No need for me to give you any particular addresses. Just walk around Chatswood and a massage sign will hit you in the face every 5 metres

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous85 View Post
    Pfft, an 18 year old mum ain’t no milf! That’s just a slut with a kid haha
    What a totally ignorant statement, "just a slut with a kid haha", whether it was a lame attempt at humour or not you are a moron.......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    What a totally ignorant statement, "just a slut with a kid haha", whether it was a lame attempt at humour or not you are a moron.......
    Apologies for upsetting your sensibilities Warwick. The statement was made in jest, but obviously not as well received as it was intended to be..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Blaze bro,

Would that Anna be the boss of Dural massage that Asiafever bro is talking about? He did mentioned that the boss used to work in Parramatta and she's called Anna. Any particular description of her you can share? Maybe if I go there next week, I can match the description for you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Still there, see reference in Maroubra thread in Private AR section.
    Sorry, Newbie here.

Where is the 'Private AR section'?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by seachicken View Post
    Hey Blaze bro,

Would that Anna be the boss of Dural massage that Asiafever bro is talking about? He did mentioned that the boss used to work in Parramatta and she's called Anna. Any particular description of her you can share? Maybe if I go there next week, I can match the description for you
    Highly unlikely. Dural Anna is very much Chinese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sorry about the delay, was quite busy!

Hey Blaze bro,

Okay the Anna that am referring to is definitely Asian but she's from Kazakhstan. She's maybe 5'4 or 5'5, great rack(cup size D), had a neat bush when I used to see her, she had a dark hair(black) and she has a distinctive mole on one of her boobs(I forgot which one🤦🏻*♂️). That's as much as I could think of! She used to work with these star fish Indian chicks Sia and Priya at Fiori apartments off the hassall st in Parramatta. She was definitely managing them and working as well on the side, that's about all I got lol. Do let me know if the one at Dural is kinda similar to the one am describing, happy hunting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

MILFS run the sex world

whereever we are in the world I am sure that it is MILFS and sengle mums that have the motivations to do this for money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeXYZ005 View Post
    Okay the Anna that am referring to is definitely Asian but she's from Kazakhstan. She's maybe 5'4 or 5'5, great rack(cup size D), had a neat bush when I used to see her, she had a dark hair(black) and she has a distinctive mole on one of her boobs(I forgot which one����*♂️). That's as much as I could think of! She used to work with these star fish Indian chicks Sia and Priya at Fiori apartments off the hassall st in Parramatta. She was definitely managing them and working as well on the side, that's about all I got lol. Do let me know if the one at Dural is kinda similar to the one am describing, happy hunting!
    ok Blaze bro, I may head up there this thursday, will let you know if I'm lucky enough

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Okay the Anna that am referring to is definitely Asian but she's from Kazakhstan. She's maybe 5'4 or 5'5, great rack(cup size D), had a neat bush when I used to see her, she had a dark hair(black) and she has a distinctive mole on one of her boobs(I forgot which one����*♂️). That's as much as I could think of! She used to work with these star fish Indian chicks Sia and Priya at Fiori apartments off the hassall st in Parramatta. She was definitely managing them and working as well on the side, that's about all I got lol. Do let me know if the one at Dural is kinda similar to the one am describing, happy hunting!
    Yeah not the same Anna. Anna at Dural is taller and definitely Chinese.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Guys! I have an update. I found her profile since way back but the thing is she has changed her number quite possibly her name too(she has changed two numbers to be exact). I'll drop the link below, so you guys can check it out.

https://sydney.australiacracker.com....ultiple-shots/

From 2017- mid 2018, she went by the name Angela(0420 852 276) but when I met her she was Anna(from Parramatta). Alas, I lost her contact number and she might be have moved on to other Aliases. Could you guys do me a solid if you come across her anywhere? Do let me know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Car broke down, still can't go and explore the famous Dural Anna today........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sorry mate haven't had a chance to get out there yet, past couple of weeks have been hectic. Not sure if next week will be any better but when I get a chance I'll try to squeeze at least pop my head in and see if she's there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Car broke down, still can't go and explore the famous Dural Anna today........
    All good mates!! Wait which place in Dural is that?I'll like to go there and try myself if you don't mind.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    All good mates!! Wait which place in Dural is that?I'll like to go there and try myself if you don't mind.
    Dural Chinese Massage, on Kenthurst rd near the roundabout above a Chinese restaurant and TAB.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Dural Chinese Massage, on Kenthurst rd near the roundabout above a Chinese restaurant and TAB.
    Cheers! I'll look into that!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for checking, Mamasan is the one we are aiming for. The last week I called, girls said she only works Tue, Thur and Sat. I forgot to ask for the Mamasan's name

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yoyo and Joey used to be great examples of City based MILFs. they used to have a day or two a week at 7 Lotus,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Mate you have to give us more information to work with, Sydney is literally the biggest city on the continent. Which areas are you looking at? I could point you to an awesome milf in Eastwood, Dural, Seven Hills etc but it means bugger all if you're down Cronulla way.
    Specificity my friend, it is key.
    Hi Asiafever, I would be interested in your recommendations as I live near Castle Hill. I am not specially looking for milfs but as long as the ml WL are nice looking and give a good service in the suburbs you mentioned. Most reviews I see are closer to the city and I don’t go there often. You could either inbox me or post on this thread. I read the posts on Dural Massage. I have tried Epping Massage many times some 3-4 years ago. I was never offered Fs. I have also been to massage place at West Pennent Hill there was a average looking milf . I do work in the west and is Saigon Princess worth a visit. Thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast